Forum Premium Memership Signup   

Go Back Forum > blckgagt

Conversation Between blckgagt and meatheadinc
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2
  1. blckgagt
    05-08-2012 08:44 PM
    It's a breather. It is used to relieve pressure build up in the crankcase.
  2. meatheadinc
    05-08-2012 07:34 PM
    Hey man question for you, what is that filter that you have replacing the cap for your engine oil? Thanks for your time.

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:10 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2011