GrandAmGT.com Forum

GrandAmGT.com Forum (http://www.grandamgt.com/forum/index.php)
-   News From the Gurus (http://www.grandamgt.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=46)
-   -   Follow the rules, or GTFO (http://www.grandamgt.com/forum/showthread.php?t=89187)

Molson 02-04-2013 08:35 AM

Follow the rules, or GTFO
 
Seems things have gotten a little loose around here regarding the forums rules. Please take a moment to read over them again.

http://www.grandamgt.com/forum_guidelines.html

They WILL be enforced.

Don't agree with a topic? Use some tact and discuss it like an adult. Don't like a member, then stay out of their threads. Sounds easy, no?

I'm sick of seeing the same people insulting, flaming, and generally being a **** to members, new and old, because they don't agree with what is posted.

Keep it civil.

Shade2012 02-04-2013 08:39 AM

Womp womp. Will do, sir.

klokworx 02-04-2013 11:15 AM

Okay, you proved how immature you are. Move on.

SeatreandGT2003 02-04-2013 11:19 AM

10-4 Molson ! happy to see the step up on that!!!!

klokworx 02-04-2013 03:17 PM

Dang mang bang a rang tang

DrFabulous 02-04-2013 05:49 PM

Moderation is key here, boys.




And I don't mean moderators' actions; that's just a convenient pun. :)

SikMindz 02-04-2013 09:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DrFabulous (Post 1203733)
Moderation is key here, boys.




And I don't mean moderators' actions; that's just a convenient pun. :)

ohai.


Damnit. I guess I should stop neglecting my duties lest Canadmin gives me warning points again. :asshat

bricooper78 02-04-2013 09:49 PM

Mods can block mods?????? wtf?

SikMindz 02-04-2013 09:49 PM

No. Just me.

racists.

Stop whoring the thread now. I posted to make a point.

Molson 02-05-2013 03:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bricooper78 (Post 1203824)
Mods can block mods?????? wtf?

Admins can banhammer mods. ;)

DrFabulous 02-05-2013 03:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Molson (Post 1203864)
Admins can banhammer mods. ;)

:applause:

rocketfast123 02-05-2013 04:14 PM

http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-conte...2/12/uhhhh.gif

HenryM 02-06-2013 02:26 PM

Sounds good to me,,, I had let my membership lapse because I was tired of the whole bitchy high-school drama that often ensued when there was a disagreement. I much prefer reading of mods, ideas and not bitchy disagreements/comments. Looks like I will be renewing my membership after all. Thanks Molson!!

DrFabulous 02-06-2013 02:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HenryM (Post 1203990)
Sounds good to me,,, I had let my membership lapse because I was tired of the whole bitchy high-school drama that often ensued when there was a disagreement. I much prefer reading of mods, ideas and not bitchy disagreements/comments. Looks like I will be renewing my membership after all. Thanks Molson!!

The nonsense is USUALLY limited to the AAG section, but it occasionally spills over to other areas. :)

SikMindz 02-06-2013 05:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DrFabulous (Post 1203991)
The nonsense is USUALLY limited to the AAG section, but it occasionally spills over to other areas. :)

http://funmeme.com/image.axd?picture...-Moderator.jpg

DrFabulous 02-06-2013 05:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SikMindz (Post 1204002)

:thumbs:

Tonyyank 04-18-2013 02:40 PM

Read this again. If you're being a jackass, you will take a break. Keep doing it, you'll be gone.

gaowners32 05-11-2013 12:50 PM

Why isn't this site linked to Tapatalk?!

AleroB888 03-19-2014 11:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Molson (Post 1203692)
Seems things have gotten a little loose around here regarding the forums rules. Please take a moment to read over them again.

http://www.grandamgt.com/forum_guidelines.html

They WILL be enforced.

Don't agree with a topic? Use some tact and discuss it like an adult. Don't like a member, then stay out of their threads. Sounds easy, no?

I'm sick of seeing the same people insulting, flaming, and generally being a **** to members, new and old, because they don't agree with what is posted.

Keep it civil.

We seem to have a problem with certain moderators playing favorites.

Quote:

Originally Posted by [ChaosweaveR] (Post 1243541)
Why do you even come to the forums anymore? Nobody fucking wants you here.

[Quote:]
Originally Posted by sleepyalero
Alero b888s car runs 12s. Give it credit. Im not a huge fan on the style he went for the hood. But I dont trash on the guy about it. [/quote]

Quote:

Originally Posted by [ChaosweaveR] (Post 1243465)
He's caught the Loco lately. Not to mention, Sam's my bro. I'm gonna go after some dingledouche being a straight up arsehole to him.

I don't care if it does run 12's, it looks like a wannabe muscle car.

Quote:

Originally Posted by [ChaosweaveR] (Post 1243541)
Why do you even come to the forums anymore? Nobody fucking wants you here.

Quote:

Originally Posted by [ChaosweaveR] (Post 1243425)
Hey, fuckhead, did it ever occur to you that a lot of us stick around because we enjoy the forum itself? Unlike you, apparently, we like coming back because of the people and entertainment here.

Do us all a favor, drive your shitbox wannabe "60's muscle car" Alero to the nearest retirement home, renew your AARP card and stick to trying to remember where you put your walker.

Stupid old fuck.


[ChaosweaveR] 03-19-2014 12:22 PM

Oh, but you left out all the posts of you going after Sam.

How convenient that you left those out.

[ChaosweaveR] 03-19-2014 12:32 PM

Quit playing the victim, sunshine:


Quote:

Originally Posted by AleroB888 (Post 1243368)
And how long did it take you to figure that out? The Oky locals shamed you into getting a truck instead of, what was it a Honda or Kia? So you gave up a more reliable car with a "better aftermarket" to improve your image, probably already spent a ton of money on the T/A and made it run slower. If you have moved to a better community, then make this a better community and GTFO

:asshat

Quote:

Originally Posted by AleroB888 (Post 1243375)
I irritate people when they need it, but you irritate for no other reason than being an *******.

Quote:

Originally Posted by AleroB888 (Post 1243380)
Oh, yuh, "gotta have a hemi-truck tuh throw muh clothes in. Yup."

Quote:

Originally Posted by AleroB888 (Post 1243394)
oh really, why did you lose interest in the Honda?

Quote:

Originally Posted by AleroB888 (Post 1243390)
Then why didn't you just keep the Honda and trade the TA, it had better resale, better aftermarket, just as fun a car, cheaper to mod lol

cause it just weren't badass 'nuff.

Quote:

Originally Posted by AleroB888 (Post 1243409)
Why can't you learn to think before you post?

Quote:

Originally Posted by AleroB888 (Post 1243424)
ooo, da whiz kid there doesn't get the point, yet he "knows" it to be invalid...

and he actually owned a musclecar in the 60's and knows what that was like....

and still can't keep from sticking around and bashing N-bodies, even though he "moved on" to better things

:applause:

Quote:

Originally Posted by AleroB888 (Post 1243427)
O Yeah, that makes a lot of sense. I sure hope you're not expected to do anything important or requiring thought where you are.

Quote:

Originally Posted by AleroB888 (Post 1243527)
That's right, you don't know, because you also didn't read and comprehend that he might have been looking for an excuse to trade the Honda (instead of the TA), which by his own reasoning was more suited for modding than the TA. He gave advice to somebody else which he did not follow himself.

But that was not all, either, as while common sense would tell anyone that car modding is a personal preference, some people still insist on being jerks when they buy a different car, do some unimaginative mods to it, then come in here and act like they came down from the Mountain with the secret of life.

He should have posted some pics of his truck in use, on his very busy, truck drivin' job he was at today.

And I find your accusations of "flying off the handle," etc., to be hyperbolic.


AleroB888 03-19-2014 12:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by [ChaosweaveR] (Post 1243606)
Oh, but you left out all the posts of you going after Sam.

How convenient that you left those out.

I said what I thought in a relatively nice way, considering his general attitude toward me in the past. Now that I see you still have the same low level of discourse, you're back on "ignore."

Quote:

Originally Posted by [ChaosweaveR] (Post 1252099)
>implying the GAGT was ever valuable


AleroB888 03-19-2014 12:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by [ChaosweaveR] (Post 1243606)
Oh, but you left out all the posts of you going after Sam.

How convenient that you left those out.

A lot of those were responses to his banter, so they're out of context.

Yours don't hold up in any context.

And besides, I already received points for that, different issue.

Ajaxus 03-19-2014 12:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AleroB888 (Post 1243611)
A lot of those were responses to his banter, so they're out of context.

Yours don't hold up in any context.

Actually his responses for the most part were after you started bashing and being aggressive. The "i'm the victim" attitude doesn't work when you instigated the situations to begin with.

Feel free to put me on ignore as well.

Shade2012 03-19-2014 12:51 PM

You're 64 years old and you are telling on someone?

http://i1359.photobucket.com/albums/...ps584aaea4.jpg

[ChaosweaveR] 03-19-2014 12:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AleroB888 (Post 1243611)
A lot of those were responses to his banter, so they're out of context.

Yours don't hold up in any context.

You really are a bloody child. Out of context? Nigga, you're just butthurt that I brought all your posts here. Keep me on ignore, making you look stupid is far too easy.

AleroB888 03-19-2014 01:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ajaxus (Post 1243614)
Actually his responses for the most part were after you started bashing and being aggressive. The "i'm the victim" attitude doesn't work when you instigated the situations to begin with.

Feel free to put me on ignore as well.

you got a PM,

There are degrees of bashing and lack of civility, but a public complaint seemed needed to demonstrate how uneven the playing field is. At least the issue is there in the open. Me a victim?, nah . Where did I attack [Chaosweaver] lately?

AaronGTR 03-19-2014 05:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AleroB888 (Post 1243617)
you got a PM,

There are degrees of bashing and lack of civility, but a public complaint seemed needed to demonstrate how uneven the playing field is. At least the issue is there in the open. Me a victim?, nah . Where did I attack [Chaosweaver] lately?

Quite whining. The playing field is even. People get warnings when it is needed. Chris has gotten plenty of warnings and been banned plenty of times.

You got warned because you made an inappropriate post attacking someone out of no where for no reason and I decided it was uncalled for. I'm not gonna waste my time going around dishing out points for every rebuttal someone else makes unless things really get out of hand. I'm going to punish the person who started it in the first place. Get over it.

xUnderCoverHoBo 03-19-2014 06:04 PM

Hobo is above the law

AleroB888 03-19-2014 06:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AaronGTR (Post 1243635)
Quite whining. The playing field is even. People get warnings when it is needed. Chris has gotten plenty of warnings and been banned plenty of times.

.....

Read post #17.
You already gave me warning points for my recent posts. That's the first points I ever got. So now if I contact an Admin to complain about uneven moderation, that's whining? The main reason I responded to tipnitty was his prior bashing of our N-body platform. Why do you allow/encourage that?

btw, don't you have a thread to update? You know, in the "All go" section, Top 1/4 Mile Times, "this one WILL get updated."

http://www.grandamgt.com/forum/showthread.php?t=80539

Or was that all B.S, too?

I know you didn't miss this, you posted in the thread:
Unless you have some personal reason not to....

AleroB888 03-19-2014 06:41 PM

http://www.grandamg
t.com/forum/showthread.php?t=90113


edit: had to link it here, wouldn't let me link it in the previous post

Shade2012 03-19-2014 06:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AleroB888 (Post 1243656)

I wish I was as cool as you.

DrFabulous 03-19-2014 08:11 PM

Just PM each other or something if you hate each other. The rest of us are sick of it.

bricooper78 03-19-2014 08:15 PM

^Cosigned with fabs.

I'd have put someone on a 3 day time out if I had the capability. Go jerk off and calm down. Cripe.

AleroB888 03-19-2014 08:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DrFabulous (Post 1243673)
Just PM each other or something if you hate each other. The rest of us are sick of it.

I will tell you what was told to me -- put them on ignore.

I replied to the admin, so really it's none of your business.

DrFabulous 03-19-2014 08:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AleroB888 (Post 1243678)
I will tell you what was told to me -- put them on ignore.

I replied to the admin, so really it's none of your business.

It wouldn't be my business if it wasn't you guys arguing for 3-4 pages of every single thread... but that's not the case. All of you keep going at it over and over and over. I'm sick of it. Take it to PM's, or start a new thread about it. The rest of us are trying to enjoy our time on this site.

AleroB888 03-19-2014 08:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DrFabulous (Post 1243685)
It wouldn't be my business if it wasn't you guys arguing for 3-4 pages of every single thread... but that's not the case. All of you keep going at it over and over and over. I'm sick of it. Take it to PM's, or start a new thread about it. The rest of us are trying to enjoy our time on this site.

Of course, if it's you that craps up the threads with off-topic posts, that's OK.
Funny, as soon as I started acting like your buddies, it suddenly became a big issue. That's half the reason I replied to the admin. All the posts after that by me were on-topic for this thread, iirc.

Tell your buddies to take it to PMs, they're crapping up the thread

DrFabulous 03-19-2014 09:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AleroB888 (Post 1243693)
Of course, if it's you that craps up the threads with off-topic posts, that's OK.
Funny, as soon as I started acting like your buddies, it suddenly became a big issue. That's half the reason I replied to the admin. All the posts after that by me were on-topic for this thread, iirc.

Tell your buddies to take it to PMs, they're crapping up the thread

1. I did not single you out... I said ALL OF YOU need to take it to PM's. I've said the same things to other members before when they get in their little "feuds"... this isn't a unique situation, you just happen to be one of the people involved this time. I'm not picking on you, but you're the only one that's replied to me so far.
2. "My buddies"? 99% of the people on here are pretty chill, and I treat them all the same. I know some of them more, and have more side conversations with them, but it's one big family here.
3. I don't argue with other members across multiple threads. If I want to do something like that, I make a thread about it... fairly sure I did that several times to locoman just to bust his balls. Do I contribute to the useless yammering around here? HELL YES I DO. I probably have typed more useless posts on here than anyone else ever has. It's fun. Know what's not fun? Watching the same 3-4 members have a pissing match over nothing everywhere you look.

AleroB888 03-19-2014 09:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DrFabulous (Post 1243698)
....
.......
3. I don't argue with other members across multiple threads. If I want to do something like that, I make a thread about it... fairly sure I did that several times to locoman just to bust his balls. Do I contribute to the useless yammering around here? HELL YES I DO. I probably have typed more useless posts on here than anyone else ever has. It's fun. Know what's not fun? Watching the same 3-4 members have a pissing match over nothing everywhere you look.

Except the conflicts that you happen to think are funny, then you chime in with a "popcorn meme."

Seems pretty subjective, to me.

DrFabulous 03-19-2014 09:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AleroB888 (Post 1243702)
Except the conflicts that you happen to think are funny, then you chime in with a "popcorn meme."

Seems pretty subjective, to me.

Uh, yeah, it is. That's kind of the point. There was a point where this current little kerfuffle was amusing. It's well beyond that now.


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:04 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2011 GrandAmGT.com