GrandAmGT.com Forum

GrandAmGT.com Forum (http://www.grandamgt.com/forum/index.php)
-   News From the Gurus (http://www.grandamgt.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=46)
-   -   can you believe it's been 10 years already? (http://www.grandamgt.com/forum/showthread.php?t=82136)

Roush GT 01-21-2010 07:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Molson (Post 1109181)
My fav experiences of GAGT were the GAPS, and the police escorted convoys. "BRAKE!"

Don't forget Batman...

I've been here pretty much since the beggining, I didn't join until I got the GAGT. I met lots of people and had alot of good times.

I believe I was the first to have the whole SC/T kit on. I still remember hearing the winning numbers (for the SC/T kit) as I looked down at my raffle ticket and quite honestly couldn't believe my ears. even though I no longer own the GA I still check the board about everyday. Jeremy and Ryan put togethor a great community for people to learn about thier cars and well just waste alot of time chatting etc.

PhantomLover007 01-21-2010 11:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ajaxus (Post 1109259)
I was going to bring that up, Jeremy forgot that there are numerous other babies from GAGT..that we have all fathered with your mom..amazing she's held up this long..:hay:

:angel

Well..... With proper maintenence anything that gets used daily will last a bit longer... lol lol

Pontiac Ninja 01-21-2010 06:11 PM

It really seems like a long time since I joined this site. I've never met anyone, but always wanted to make it some of the GAPs. I'm still rockin' my GA. 11 years strong! Gotten marries, graduated from college/high school, working for 4 years...sheesh.......Thanks for a great site, Jeremy!

Maybe someday I will hit 1000 posts! ;)

SikMindz 01-21-2010 06:35 PM

Holy Ninja! Back from the dead!

[ChaosweaveR] 01-21-2010 06:39 PM

I've been a member for over two years now.

I signed up maybe two weeks after getting my GA, after a quick google search. I didn't talk much after first signing up, but I've enjoyed showing off my GA here, and all your shinanigans. :hay:
since I'm banned from GAOC, I'll bother you guys some more. :P

SikMindz 01-21-2010 06:41 PM

Until I ban you from here.

You shall weave no chaos on my watch.

[ChaosweaveR] 01-21-2010 06:50 PM

-.-

DrFabulous 01-21-2010 08:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SikMindz (Post 1109371)
Until I ban you from here.

You shall weave no chaos on my watch.

banhammah

[ChaosweaveR] 01-21-2010 08:47 PM

Bullies. :hay: I focking love this place.

DrFabulous 01-21-2010 09:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by [ChaosweaveR] (Post 1109394)
Bullies. :hay: I focking love this place.

Then why aren't you premium?

[ChaosweaveR] 01-21-2010 09:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DrFabulous (Post 1109399)
Then why aren't you premium?

Dunno. Need to get PayPal.

DrFabulous 01-21-2010 09:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by [ChaosweaveR] (Post 1109400)
Dunno. Need to get PayPal.

How do you live without paypal? lol

[ChaosweaveR] 01-21-2010 09:27 PM

Friends who do have it. lol

I got myself out of some nasty credit debt six months ago, I've been leery of getting anything else just yet. It's not like I have no way to order things though.

DrFabulous 01-21-2010 09:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by [ChaosweaveR] (Post 1109402)
Friends who do have it. lol

I got myself out of some nasty credit debt six months ago, I've been leery of getting anything else just yet. It's not like I have no way to order things though.

I can understand that. I use paypal for little crap, like sending sik $$ for favors

SikMindz 01-21-2010 09:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Roush GT (Post 1109279)
Don't forget Batman...

I've been here pretty much since the beggining, I didn't join until I got the GAGT. I met lots of people and had alot of good times.

I believe I was the first to have the whole SC/T kit on. I still remember hearing the winning numbers (for the SC/T kit) as I looked down at my raffle ticket and quite honestly couldn't believe my ears. even though I no longer own the GA I still check the board about everyday. Jeremy and Ryan put togethor a great community for people to learn about thier cars and well just waste alot of time chatting etc.

Wayne Manor...

[ChaosweaveR] 01-21-2010 10:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DrFabulous (Post 1109403)
I can understand that. I use paypal for little crap, like sending sik $$ for favors

lol lol lol

Jake 01-21-2010 10:08 PM

Jeeze can't believe it's been almost 3 years.. I can't remember how I found the site but I am glad I did. I don't really post much anymore because I have learned all that I need to learn and now I am hooked up with a high performance shop in town and I work in a shop so I get any questions I have answered there.... I am sure I will lurk around for a while though :)

Roush GT 01-22-2010 05:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SikMindz (Post 1109404)
Wayne Manor...

He lives in a lair..

stillriza 01-22-2010 08:13 AM

I joined shortly after purchasing my 03 to look up the leaky LIM and have been on since.

It's unbelievable the absolutely vast amount of information on here posted by everyone. There probably isn't a single topic not mentioned or already covered about these cars on this forum. Thanks Jeremy and big thanks to the mods who are 'mostly' helpful. lol

Ajaxus 01-22-2010 08:34 AM

Something about your signature disturbs me greatly..


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:12 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2011 GrandAmGT.com