GrandAmGT.com Forum

GrandAmGT.com Forum (http://www.grandamgt.com/forum/index.php)
-   News From the Gurus (http://www.grandamgt.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=46)
-   -   can you believe it's been 10 years already? (http://www.grandamgt.com/forum/showthread.php?t=82136)

iceman 06-17-2012 06:24 PM

funny, I can still edit posts.


Quote:

Originally Posted by SikMindz (Post 1180165)
I hate that after all these years I still can't edit everyone's posts.

And yes fail on the picture on FB. all you fockers had kids at the same time...


...and all white people look the same to me, and I like cak

feg

AMRAAM4 06-18-2012 04:23 PM

Grand Am Picnic in 2014...minus the Grand Am's

What ever happened to Rob? And Sik scared Terese away with his e-leg humping and stalking.

Also, my last real points infraction here was Aug 16, 2009, almost 3 years ago. I've been slipping.

iceman 06-18-2012 04:52 PM

Dr Rob is makin babies lately. and I fixed your lack of warning problem

AMRAAM4 06-18-2012 05:25 PM

Ahhhh, I feel energized. The warning points are like spinach to Popeye.

He had another kid(s)??? How many kids does Nikki and Erika have now............

DrFabulous 06-18-2012 05:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AMRAAM4 (Post 1180257)
Also, my last real points infraction here was Aug 16, 2009, almost 3 years ago. I've been slipping.

You know it's bad when your infractions are so old that they are no longer able to be viewed lol

AaronGTR 06-18-2012 07:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AMRAAM4 (Post 1180257)
Grand Am Picnic in 2014...minus the Grand Am's

What ever happened to Rob? And Sik scared Terese away with his e-leg humping and stalking.

Also, my last real points infraction here was Aug 16, 2009, almost 3 years ago. I've been slipping.


lol I still have mine... but I'm probably the only "old timer" that does. And I've thought of getting something else actually, but I still don't have the $$ for what I really want.

I still make it back to Michigan twice a year too, but flying only, and to visit family and friends. The GA stays home in FL.

mfuller 06-18-2012 07:46 PM

I was just in Lansing last weekend for the Oldsmobile Homecoming.
And I'm still tinkering with my GMX130 car.

dsk727 06-18-2012 10:30 PM

I'm meeting up with Nikki this weekend :) it's Grandamgt meet up week for me

SikMindz 06-18-2012 10:48 PM

I want to see a mutha****in' Eagles game ECers. Make it happen.

UNCTYPE-S 06-19-2012 08:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dsk727 (Post 1180293)
I'm meeting up with Nikki this weekend :) it's Grandamgt meet up week for me

And we met up today! Woot!

dsk727 06-20-2012 08:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UNCTYPE-S (Post 1180421)
And we met up today! Woot!

We did! It was great to see you and catch up! You miss your awesome rental car yet???
:)

UNCTYPE-S 06-22-2012 07:51 AM

OMG so glad to be out of that thing. Always funny when I get out of the rental and into the G. The power from 4 to a heavy 6 is night and day. lol

Gizm0815 06-25-2012 12:46 PM

Im shocked at some of the usernames i see posting. its like everyone suddently reappeared. I only visit when im bored and have nothing else to read on the net. seems the only few missing from this post whore fest are AJ and Mike Jung where are they at?

2002GT 06-25-2012 05:53 PM

Sweet!

SikMindz 06-26-2012 01:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gizm0815 (Post 1180835)
.... seems the only few missing from this post whore fest are AJ and Mike Jung where are they at?

goatse probably.

jennilynB 07-04-2012 02:57 AM

Wow! I can't believe it. :)

jaketuff 07-16-2012 10:24 PM

10 years?

OUT

3800L67GAM 07-17-2012 08:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AaronGTR (Post 1180278)
lol I still have mine... but I'm probably the only "old timer" that does. And I've thought of getting something else actually, but I still don't have the $$ for what I really want.

I still make it back to Michigan twice a year too, but flying only, and to visit family and friends. The GA stays home in FL.


I'll buy it I've got the funds if you're willing to sell it?

SikMindz 07-18-2012 12:50 AM

BS.

GTFO of the thread newb.

3800L67GAM 07-19-2012 08:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SikMindz (Post 1183024)
BS.

GTFO of the thread newb.

Just joking

Amber99ga 07-23-2012 02:43 PM

Hollah! everyone else is doing it so I thought I'd join the party

SikMindz 07-24-2012 12:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amber99ga (Post 1183430)
Hollah! everyone else is doing it so I'm just here for the gangbang.

:birthday:

Ajaxus 08-10-2012 04:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gizm0815 (Post 1180835)
Im shocked at some of the usernames i see posting. its like everyone suddently reappeared. I only visit when im bored and have nothing else to read on the net. seems the only few missing from this post whore fest are AJ and Mike Jung where are they at?

I'm lurking..I felt a disturbance in the force this morning..:hay:

Here's my little update, when I joined this site I was a bratty 18 year old kid/post whore..fast forward 8 years and I'm the GM of a million dollar business, current topics of conversation that I enjoy: microbrews, health insurance, finances..wtf happened to me? lol

AaronGTR 08-10-2012 02:07 PM

Holy... look what the cat dragged in! lol

How you doing AJ?

Ajaxus 08-10-2012 02:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AaronGTR (Post 1184622)
Holy... look what the cat dragged in! lol

How you doing AJ?

I'm good, alive for the time being..been working my ass off lately, lol

AleroB888 08-10-2012 03:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ajaxus (Post 1184626)
I'm good, alive for the time being..been working my ass off lately, lol

That is a lot of work :D

2002GT 08-10-2012 04:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ajaxus (Post 1184610)
I'm lurking..I felt a disturbance in the force this morning..:hay:

Here's my little update, when I joined this site I was a bratty 18 year old kid/post whore..fast forward 8 years and I'm the GM of a million dollar business, current topics of conversation that I enjoy: microbrews, health insurance, finances..wtf happened to me? lol

What is the business?

Ajaxus 08-10-2012 05:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AleroB888 (Post 1184627)
That is a lot of work :D

I'm down 30lbs so far...the red light district takes alot outta you...lol

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2002GT (Post 1184630)
What is the business?

I run a Jimmy Johns franchise. We own 8, 1 Bar Louie and just got full licensing rights to the entire state of Michigan for Dunkin donuts. Needless to say, this company is going places and taking me along for the ride..lol

AaronGTR 08-10-2012 09:15 PM

Sounds like you are doing pretty good then. Congratulations man! :)

unchained_01 08-11-2012 02:22 AM

Wow I need to try those donut hoe's. Lmao !!!

Ajaxus 08-11-2012 04:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by unchained_01 (Post 1184647)
Wow I need to try those donut hoe's. Lmao !!!

Move to Kalamazoo, MI! First store opened a few weeks ago and they are rocking, next one is coming to Indiana..I'll put money down that some of our michigan crowd has visited some of our stores already, lol

And yeah Aaron, life is going great..still driving the gagt for the time being, next year I'm thinking a used 3 series..got a nice downpayment saved up already..can't wait!

Also ditched my car mod addiction in favor of a new gadget addiction, building computers from scratch, nearly have my entire apartment fully automated, controlling everything from a tablet..I'm geeking out lately, haha

AaronGTR 08-11-2012 08:31 AM

Hey, nothing wrong with that. I built my current computer from scratch. It's getting old and about time to build a new one though. I like gadgets too, but some of them I don't really have a use for and/or can't justify the price. IE smart phones get outdated so fast you need to buy a new one every 6-12 months to stay current and they are expensive, plus the data plan, and I can't justify spending close to $1k on an ipad when I don't need it for business. I don't have that kind of cash. :(

Ajaxus 08-12-2012 08:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AaronGTR (Post 1184654)
Hey, nothing wrong with that. I built my current computer from scratch. It's getting old and about time to build a new one though. I like gadgets too, but some of them I don't really have a use for and/or can't justify the price. IE smart phones get outdated so fast you need to buy a new one every 6-12 months to stay current and they are expensive, plus the data plan, and I can't justify spending close to $1k on an ipad when I don't need it for business. I don't have that kind of cash. :(

Understandable, I went a tad over the top on my PC build, got about $1500 invested and it's only halfway done..lol

As for tablets, I run everything from my Samsung Galaxy Tab which was a christmas gift from my employer..it's made life more fun to say the least, lol

Even my iphone is company owned, technically..business data/voice plans are dirt cheap compared to regular consumer ones, so we started a company plan about 18 months ago and its money back in my pocket when I pay into it.

Havocstate 08-24-2012 10:51 AM

thats awesome man
 
Hell yeah Congrats!!:applause:

supermario15 09-06-2012 01:27 PM

Grand Am gt Problem
 
Hi I'm new and a have a bit of a problem with my 2003 Grand Am gt. The fuel pump would not turn on so i Bought A new one and the same thing is happening. It wouldn't turn on and I checked the relays and there is power going to the fuel pump. So I need HELP!:hay:

supermario15 09-06-2012 01:31 PM

The car does crank and 2 days before this happen i put a new starter.

AaronGTR 09-06-2012 04:19 PM

Way wrong thread dude. Try posting this in the tech questions section.

iceman 10-14-2012 02:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by argusesaurl (Post 1189415)
Hi! Who knows where to find art & photography web template 2012 ? looking at search site google.com nothing found


Sikmindz does

atc3434 10-15-2012 11:23 AM

There really must be some kind of strange gravity - this thread has pulled me in again! It's just crazy, I started here half way through college, now I've been married and in my home for over 5 years, and have had my son for almost 1 year. Countless cars since the GA days - notables would include a 98 GP GTP, 06 GPGT(supercharged - they dropped the GTP for those last years), 96 Camaro, a few bikes, and now the '06 Dodge Charger Daytona, and an '02 Saab 9 5 Aero Wagon. Couldn't leave those stock either, Charger has a tune, exhaust, and Torque Thrust M's, the Saab has a 3" turbo back, Forge diverter valve, and a 17psi stg 3 BSR tune. 210k miles on that wagon, stock clutch is still holding strong even against the tune.

It's cool to see old members checking back in here. Man we had some fun times. I remember chatting with guys on AIM back in the day. Wow, remember the internet BEFORE facebook. What did kids do after school?

atc3434 10-15-2012 03:02 PM

Spam @ reported.


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 03:21 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2011 GrandAmGT.com