GrandAmGT.com Forum

GrandAmGT.com Forum (http://www.grandamgt.com/forum/index.php)
-   Stuff For Sale (http://www.grandamgt.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   Modified 99 Grand Am GT Sedan for sale (http://www.grandamgt.com/forum/showthread.php?t=90694)

BlackTerrorGT 11-17-2014 01:14 PM

Modified 99 Grand Am GT Sedan for sale
 
5 Attachment(s)
Hey Everyone,

As sad as it is to finally have to save goodbye to this wonderful car, I'm searching for a new owner for my ride. I'm hoping someone who enjoys going to car shows will pick it up and continue/modify what I've done and keep it going. It has really brought me a lot of great memories but with my first kid's arrival, money is tight and I need to say goodbye to my more expensive hobbies for a while. If anyone is interested I'm asking for $2500 or best offer. I'm located in the Washington, DC area. If you have any questions let me know. Thanks.

Modifications:
*** Full Body kit
*** Ram Air Hood
*** Low Wing Spoiler
*** LED Taillights
Custom 3 stage painted interior (House of Kolor)
Momo Steering Wheel
Cold Air Intake
Flowmaster Cat back Exhaust
Plus extras

Needs Work:
Small damage to front grill area and lower left rear (can be seen in photo)
Front Driver side headlight needs to be replaced
New gauges need to be installed but come with the sale of the car

sleepyalero 11-17-2014 05:56 PM

Has an a3d kit on it. Nice, love the shift knob.

BlackTerrorGT 11-18-2014 07:46 AM

yea it does. I was wondering why it got striked from my post. I've been off the forums for quite some time and am assuming I missed something big?

BlackTerrorGT 11-18-2014 07:48 AM

The steering wheel is also this momo evo wheel, I just realized I had the face plate off in that photo.

blckgagt 11-18-2014 08:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackTerrorGT (Post 1256622)
yea it does. I was wondering why it got striked from my post. I've been off the forums for quite some time and am assuming I missed something big?

Yeah a huge legal battle broke out because some people never received their products, yet had already paid and a bunch of other drama. I never had an issue with the company, but yeah, you can no longer even type their name. I believe it was even added to the rules. Good luck with the sale!

BlackTerrorGT 11-18-2014 09:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blckgagt (Post 1256626)
Yeah a huge legal battle broke out because some people never received their products, yet had already paid and a bunch of other drama. I never had an issue with the company, but yeah, you can no longer even type their name. I believe it was even added to the rules. Good luck with the sale!

Oh snap. That sucks. Sorry, hope I didn't stir bad blood. I'll be sure to not mention it in any future posts.

xxbackhillxx 11-18-2014 11:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackTerrorGT (Post 1256627)
Oh snap. That sucks. Sorry, hope I didn't stir bad blood. I'll be sure to not mention it in any future posts.

Fair price all things considered. If this was local I'd buy it just to mess with it as a DD until I got bored and sell the kit to a mexican ricer for $500. GLWS.

And I think at this point in the game, 10+ years later, no one really cares regarding the legal issues.

unchained_01 11-22-2014 02:24 PM

too bad your not selling the kit I might be interested in the wing and the front bumper

[ChaosweaveR] 11-22-2014 04:58 PM

Wow, reasonable price. I was expecting another $9K Custom Grand Am y0.

And yeah, the whole A3D thing is ancient now, I wouldn't even worry about it.

tipnitty 11-23-2014 09:41 AM

Such a throwback to see are a car like that.


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:21 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2011 GrandAmGT.com