View Single Post
Old 01-21-2010, 01:13 AM   #19
GA2000GTSpeed
GAGT - Member

AKA: Josh
Vehicle: 00 GAGT, 79 Jag XJ6
GA2000GTSpeed Gettin' there
damn near on my 2nd year as a member... learned a lot and saved even more money . bought my cat back, brakes, and supercharger off of here. and i have always gotten a laugh outta the AAG section, started as a senior in HS now on my Sophomore year of college and joined a fraternity... oh and bought a house

Still have the GA as my first car and waiting on the nice big check from uncle sam for being a first time home owner. lets see... new suspension, new heads, intakes, and tb... its gonna be like xmas all over again. so il be here for a long time, im not giving up my GA till it burns to the ground.
Current mods: RSM Supercharger kit, S&S Headers, Upgraded Clutches, Borla cat-back, Drilled and Slotted Camaro rotors and Calipers, MSD coil packs, EGR Block Off, 180 thermo, MSD wires, Tuned Myself with DHP, 2 12 inch Alpine type R's, Kenwood bass booster 1700 watt Amp, Red Dual flip down head unit, Tinted Tails, Custom Painted Black With Red Interior, Double pod A pillar, A/F Gauge, Vac/Boost Gauge.
Future Mods: Heads, P&P Intake manifolds, 65mm TB, HP Tuners, .
GA2000GTSpeed is offline   Reply With Quote