Old 03-23-2011, 11:24 AM   #22
RockstarCoupe99
GAGT - Member

AKA: Brandon
Vehicle: 1999 Grand Am Gt Coupe
RockstarCoupe99 Gettin' there
Quote:
Originally Posted by steve1974 View Post
Blue led underglow i do like, however its illegal to drive with and basically a waste of time unless you plan on attenting car shows and the like. I changed out all the lights in the interior for blue leds and it really looks good. Id recomend an alarm system even if you have nothing important inside-the flashier the car the more attention it will attract. Some bum broke into mine and took 6$ in change.. cost me 500$ to fix. Projector headlights i happen to like, chrome with black accents is what i have. My tails are led Chromes with black accents to match-third break is led also. Sct hood would look great aswell, and a complete grill kit for the car. Your best course of action is to plan a theme for it, something that flows good with the entire car and go with it.
alright cool. i havent decided on a theme yet. i know tht i wanna do blue lights so far. i might just do the blue led in it do you have any pictures? im lookin for cheap but good stuff right now. i found some sites that has stuff tht is pretty cool.
RockstarCoupe99 is offline   Reply With Quote