View Single Post
Old 07-19-2011, 03:32 PM   #10
AaronGTR
BlingWithBallz

AKA: Aaron
Vehicle: 2000 Grand Am GT1 2dr
AaronGTR has made plenty of valid pointsAaronGTR has made plenty of valid points
Yeah, got a few hundred more miles to put on it before it's really well broke in and I can turn the boost back up. I was running with the low boost pulley on it. Hopefully the porting will give me more boost with the same pulley because when I dropped from a 2.5 to a 2.4 I only gained 1psi and it should have been 2. I really think it was about maxed for flow.

Anyway, they haven't emailed me back yet so I'm just waiting for their reply. Need to find out if they need my TB or not so I know if I'll be able to drive the car or if I'll be riding a bike to work. I tried taking the SC out the other night but ran into a road block when I tried putting the 65mm TB on my intake. It's too big and the throttle plate won't fit in the plenum opening. Didn't even think of that at first. I still have a stock TB but I'd have to switch the shaft and everything back over, and I also don't have any intake tubing that fits the stock TB anymore either. So my solution was to spend 3 hours yesterday porting the opening on my spare UIM to 65mm, and I ported and gasket matched the runners while I was at it. So I might be using that temporarily, but I'll probably be selling if when I'm done it anyone wants it.
AaronGTR is offline   Reply With Quote