View Single Post
Old 04-05-2012, 04:44 PM   #183
AaronGTR
BlingWithBallz

AKA: Aaron
Vehicle: 2000 Grand Am GT1 2dr
AaronGTR has made plenty of valid pointsAaronGTR has made plenty of valid points
My heads don't have any chamber work done on them. Just ported intake/exhaust ports, a valve job, and 3500 valves. Plus LS6 springs, LS1 seats, and comp titanium retainers. They were originally bought from RSM racing way back in the day, before anyone else offered ported heads for these cars. I wasn't happy with their porting work and cleaned them up a little myself, but RSM didn't offer any combustion chamber modification and I wouldn't attempt it myself.

For injection systems on this car, there are several options available from companies such as snow performance, AEM, and devils own, starting around $360 for a "decent" adjustable system. Personally I am looking at getting this one from snow performance. http://www.snowperformance.net/stage...st-cooler.html Specifically made to work with the output of a GM maf and is supposed to be easier to adjust the injection rate with a roots blower versus using the MAP activated system.

edit: forgot to add, last time the heads where worked on the shop also milled them a tiny bit to ensure they were flat, because I had a sealing issue with a set of MLS gaskets.

Last edited by AaronGTR; 04-06-2012 at 06:27 PM.
AaronGTR is offline   Reply With Quote