Old 03-19-2014, 10:36 AM   #19
AleroB888
not this alero

AKA: Greg
Vehicle: 1999 Alero V6
AleroB888 Gettin' there
Quote:
Originally Posted by Molson View Post
Seems things have gotten a little loose around here regarding the forums rules. Please take a moment to read over them again.

http://www.grandamgt.com/forum_guidelines.html

They WILL be enforced.

Don't agree with a topic? Use some tact and discuss it like an adult. Don't like a member, then stay out of their threads. Sounds easy, no?

I'm sick of seeing the same people insulting, flaming, and generally being a **** to members, new and old, because they don't agree with what is posted.

Keep it civil.
We seem to have a problem with certain moderators playing favorites.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [ChaosweaveR] View Post
Why do you even come to the forums anymore? Nobody fucking wants you here.
[Quote:]
Originally Posted by sleepyalero
Alero b888s car runs 12s. Give it credit. Im not a huge fan on the style he went for the hood. But I dont trash on the guy about it. [/quote]

Quote:
He's caught the Loco lately. Not to mention, Sam's my bro. I'm gonna go after some dingledouche being a straight up arsehole to him.

I don't care if it does run 12's, it looks like a wannabe muscle car.
Quote:
Why do you even come to the forums anymore? Nobody fucking wants you here.
Quote:
Hey, fuckhead, did it ever occur to you that a lot of us stick around because we enjoy the forum itself? Unlike you, apparently, we like coming back because of the people and entertainment here.

Do us all a favor, drive your shitbox wannabe "60's muscle car" Alero to the nearest retirement home, renew your AARP card and stick to trying to remember where you put your walker.

Stupid old fuck.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hpVYZPbpPzk
AleroB888 is offline   Reply With Quote