View Single Post
Old 11-10-2017, 05:17 PM   #26
AaronGTR
BlingWithBallz

AKA: Aaron
Vehicle: 2000 Grand Am GT1 2dr
AaronGTR has made plenty of valid pointsAaronGTR has made plenty of valid points
Quote:
Originally Posted by 01OhioAlero View Post
I dont see anyone else trying to advance our aftermarket? If you guys dont like the price then dont buy it. Its not like he took a project then at end said ok give me 40k. The customer WANTED it. He now has a one of a kind build and potentially if he adds more fuel, the most powerful 60v6 out there. I have bought from Milzy before and will continue too, cause I dont mind waiting for products. No one else does any other stuff and all of his stuff I have received has been top notch quality.
Problem is, most people never receive anything from him. I've heard a lot of people complain that they ordered and paid for parts from him, never received them after twice the amount of time from when they were promised, then could never get a hold of him. Not very good business practice IMO.

Also, if he knew what the engine and the turbos were capable of, he should have known what the fuel requirements were going to be and advised the customer of such before the build was started. That's poor planning.
AaronGTR is offline   Reply With Quote