MilzyZ34
Fastest FWD GA

AKA: Mike
Vehicle: 1999 Grand Am GT
MilzyZ34 Gettin' there
Send a message via AIM to MilzyZ34
Quote:
Originally Posted by AaronGTR View Post
Problem is, most people never receive anything from him. I've heard a lot of people complain that they ordered and paid for parts from him, never received them after twice the amount of time from when they were promised, then could never get a hold of him. Not very good business practice IMO.

Also, if he knew what the engine and the turbos were capable of, he should have known what the fuel requirements were going to be and advised the customer of such before the build was started. That's poor planning.
Think about what you're saying. "Most people never receive anything..." Do you really think that more than half of the people who order are parts never receive anything. That's ridiculous. Now I will say that some of the parts we sell go on back order, and we have to wait to ship parts until they come in, but EVERYONE gets shipped there parts. I don't do business like some of the other companies out there.

This build started out as us doing a 3500 swap, and our N-body turbo kit. It then evolved into a 3900 swap, and eventually into a twin turbo upgrade. When I mentioned this upgrade would need more parts to keep up, the customer didn't want to invest any more money at the moment, we would deal with this issue later. When later came, and it was time to finish the build, the customer did not want to defer from the buildsheet in any way as I mentioned above. I started my opinion, but my hands were tied. We had agreed to the parts list from before, so that's what we used. So it's a shame that we had to use a fuel pump that wasn't adequate, but if you really think this was poor planning, you don't know me at all. I plan everything.