View Single Post
Old 01-20-2010, 09:40 AM   #1
Jeremy
Unpimped my Mazda

AKA: Jeremy
Vehicle: 07 Tahoe LTZ ,12 Jetta
Jeremy a trusted member
can you believe it's been 10 years already?

I just got my 10th domain renewal notice for GrandAmGT.com! Hard to believe this site has been around in one form or another for 10 years. I still remember back to the old AOL days, even the bravenet forum we had going for a bit.

What amazes me the most is the activity/questions/new members we still get every day for a car that hasn't rolled off the assembly line for about 5 years now. That shows you that people are still passionate about their cars and still have in interest in the community we've built here.

I know of at least 1 marriage (and soon to be baby) that GAGT.com was apart of making (the marriage..not the baby). I've met some truly amazing people in the years, I've built some great friendships, had plenty of good times, a few bad times, but all of it has been a great trip.

In the past 10 years, I've had the following life experiences:
- 1 got married to an amazing woman
- had 2 beautiful children
- built a house
- been at the same job for 10 years
- lost some people that were very special in my life
- more than I can probably remember.

Anyone else here have some thoughts/memories/experiences/weddings/kids/etc. happen while being a part of the community?

12 VW Jetta

07 Tahoe LTZ 4x4

Over the firewall, out the antenna, into the router, shot to the modem, out the transponder, bounce into space, off the satellite, over their firewall, into the forums .... nothing but NET
Jeremy is offline   Reply With Quote