View Single Post
Old 03-28-2010, 09:00 PM   #19
AaronGTR's Avatar
AKA: Aaron
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Detroit area, MI
Age: 40
Posts: 12,234
Vehicle: 2000 Grand Am GT1 2dr
AaronGTR has made plenty of valid pointsAaronGTR has made plenty of valid points
It should be flexible. That is the EGR feed tube that pulls exhaust gas from the manifold. The 99 tube has a different flange on it from the '00+ so you will need the EGR valve, tube, and the gasket for both sides. Might be able to pull some of those off a junk yard car, or you can get any of them from or, look under emissions. Funny thing is, the '99 tube is about $27 but the '00+ is like $56 or more. As much or more than the valve itself depending on what brand you get.
The few, the proud, the boosted!
13.788 @ 103.73 mph (3/2011) 320 whp and 300 ft/lbs torque. (3/2011)
See it here. the total package.
AaronGTR is offline   Reply With Quote