GrandAmGT.com Forum
http://www.pfyc.com GrandAmGT.com Premium Memership Signup
RedlineGoods.com   

Go Back   GrandAmGT.com Forum > GAGT - Classifieds - Sponsored by www.RotorsOnline.com > Stuff For Sale

Old 05-01-2013, 03:29 AM   #1
Reaper3240
GAGT - Member

AKA: Rob
Vehicle: 2001 Grand Am GT Coupe
Reaper3240 Gettin' there
Talking GI: Misc things for sale, come take a look see :D

Im swapping the lx9 in, and ive got a ton of parts that im sure people would want, and since im in my High Performance Powertrains class now, things can be a bit more involved then just a simple by what i have, in due time ill explain

Not even sure where to start, but before i jump in, please note that all parts are from my stock la1 with 138k on them, and from my new lx9 with 10k on them, now lets see if anyone would want any of this stuff haha.

First ill start with exterior/body stuff, im getting new angel eye projectors, and i have stock headlights, that do work and are in great shape, passenger side has the glased over fog issue, but that can easily buff out.

Next is a stock hood not sc/t, its bright red in color, couple of rust holes, about a dime in diameter, and numerous paint flakes missing, but still looks good as ive waxed it and kept it as clean as i could, as with my car as a whole.

Ive also got a stock bumper but its cracked in pieces atm, however can be ''plastic welded'' and youve got urself a bumper that can be repainted and had for cheap over all, NOTE: will not come with arrowhead emblem, im reusing that

Now onto the more.. fun stuff haha, ive got a whole crap tone of stuff so im just going to list them:

stock la1 lifters, great condition, no harm done to them, although needs some cleaning haha
stock lx9 upper intake
stock lx9 throttle body
stock lx9 exhaust manifolds with o2 sensor/crossover
stock la1 exhaust manifolds with o2 sensor/crossover
stock la1 timing cover
stock lx9 oil pan
stock la1 cam shaft
stock la1 pushrods
stock la1 rocker arms
stock la1 lower intake manifold
stock la1 heads with springs/valves/seats/seals/retainers/keepers

and a few others i cant think of off the top of my head

now here comes the best part IMO, ive got access to a flowbench, porting carbide tools, sandblaster,
valve grinder, etc, etc. i can do port/polish work on the heads, along with a 3 angle valve job, can cc the chambers for a little extra coing, not to mention clean them up. pricing on this is negotiable, wont be like thousands of dollars, but dont low ball too badly haha.

p&p heads
p&p lim/uim
p&p exhaust manifolds -still come with o2 sensor haha-
sand blast timing cover
sand blast uim/lim
sand blast oil pan

like i said i can do 3 angle valve jobs, p&p intake/exhaust in the heads, cc the chambers, deshroud valves etc etc pm me if intrested in the above options, taking resonable offers! thanks in advance guys

P.S. pics apon request, im builing my engine/ doing other mods/helping friends out etc so i dont really have time to get all the pics and post up now, shop time is prescious so if you want something lemme know, and ill take a pic and post em up, thanks guys!
lx9 swap/cam/mild port and polished heads, comp springs, ported intakes, cai, headers, 2.5 piping to borla cross flow muffler, no res, and no cat -for now money constraints-, hp tuners, I need bigger injectors, so far made 209 whp on the dyno, shooting for 250ish n/a once I get my injectors/more tuning

Last edited by Reaper3240; 05-01-2013 at 03:42 AM.
Reaper3240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 03:38 AM   #2
Reaper3240
GAGT - Member

Reaper3240 Gettin' there
no one wants some parts? lol

BUMP!

need some extra cash guys
cant believe nobody wants some p&p 3400 heads, cleaned and painted with flowsheet attatched for intake and exhaust for each cylinder on both heads for like 400 bucks?

someone has got to want to swap on a 3500 uim for some extra power...
perhaps someone would like a 3500 lim, sandblasted /gasket matched, i find it hard to believe there is no takers at all someone has got to want something
lx9 swap/cam/mild port and polished heads, comp springs, ported intakes, cai, headers, 2.5 piping to borla cross flow muffler, no res, and no cat -for now money constraints-, hp tuners, I need bigger injectors, so far made 209 whp on the dyno, shooting for 250ish n/a once I get my injectors/more tuning
Old 05-06-2013, 09:59 AM   #3
young gun
GRAD SCHOOL FUN

AKA: Erik
Vehicle: 00' GAGT
young gun a trusted member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reaper3240 View Post
cant believe nobody wants some p&p 3400 heads, cleaned and painted with flowsheet attatched for intake and exhaust for each cylinder on both heads for like 400 bucks?

someone has got to want to swap on a 3500 uim for some extra power...
perhaps someone would like a 3500 lim, sandblasted /gasket matched, i find it hard to believe there is no takers at all someone has got to want something
Sorry I'd rather buy from a reputable shop which so thankfully we have in such a small niche of cars. Plus all the hours of research they have done for us it is nice to pay them back. Stock parts don't sell that well as none of them are "rare" and anyone could go to the junkyard and have 5-10 to chose from.

2008 - Kawasaki Ninja 250r - Slip on exhaust, K&N, Jetted, Sprockets, Lowered and the Girlfriend's now

1984 - Honda Nighthawk 700s - Oldest, quickest and quietess
young gun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 04:31 PM   #4
Reaper3240
GAGT - Member

Reaper3240 Gettin' there
lol finally some ppl to talk to haha

i completely understand about that young gun, was only offering cause ive got my 3500 heads up to 260cfm so far, albiet at .650" lift, but still haha

what would you suggest for heads package? ive got the stock cam too if you/anyone is intrested in that? lemme know either here or pm
Old 05-06-2013, 04:13 AM   #5
sleepyalero
▂ ▃ ▅ ▆ █ ▆ ▅ ▃ ▂

AKA: Nathan
Vehicle: 2001 olds alero GLS
sleepyalero a trusted member
i would love the 3400 pp heads but money is an issue right now.

2012 BMW S1000RR, full exhaust, BRENTUNE, power commander 5, dyno tune, 198WHP.
sleepyalero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 07:21 AM   #6
dwoodwarth
GAGT - Member

AKA: Daniel
Vehicle: 1999 Grand Am GT Coupe
dwoodwarth Gettin' there
Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepyalero View Post
i would love the 3400 pp heads but money is an issue right now.
I'm in the same boat. love to buy the parts no money to do so

1995 Grand Am Gt 3.1 Sedan - RIP 11.6.2012
dwoodwarth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 09:33 AM   #7
jackal2000
13's????

AKA: Jon
Vehicle: 2000 Alero GLS
jackal2000 Gettin' there
Send a message via AIM to jackal2000 Send a message via Yahoo to jackal2000
Pic of the heads? Don't need any fancy P&P just looking for some stock heads. Package deal for the push rods, rockers and heads?
jackal2000 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
build, intrest, la1, lx9, sale