GrandAmGT.com Forum
http://www.pfyc.com GrandAmGT.com Premium Memership Signup
RedlineGoods.com   

Go Back   GrandAmGT.com Forum > GAGT - Modifications - Sponsored by RedlineGoods.com > Member's Car Gallery

Closed Thread

Old 09-11-2008, 12:43 AM   #21
rocketfast123
Was i drunk that day

AKA: Tater Salad
Vehicle: 2001Alero 2.4(5-speed)
rocketfast123 Gettin' there
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ajaxus View Post
Our Yellow Names give us the right.

/end
I called this site when you had to pay to post in off topics.
"Used car dealers are scum of the earth, and the more ball-busting you can do to them, the more I salute you. If he won't budge, let it sit a couple of weeks, then go in and offer him $750, reminding him that he won't get jack **** for it at auction."
Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepyalero View Post
I could be wrong, but if you keep clearing the code with the OBDII scanner, it will keep coming back until the problem is solved.
Old 09-11-2008, 01:07 AM   #22
iceman
woop woop

AKA: Seth
Vehicle: 97 Blazer - 84 Fiero
iceman has disabled reputation
Send a message via AIM to iceman Send a message via Yahoo to iceman
Look, this site was created and always has been a place for 99+ grand am owners to congregate. Nobody's "hating" (and why the **** when someone can't take criticism or come to reality suddenly everyone else is a "hater?") on your car, let me give you a neutral view here -- you can't "show off" with primer, blurry pictures, and no hood.

On top of that, noone cares for a know it all noob, who routinely posts in the incorrect forum sections.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocketfast123 View Post
Yeah it's super . I don't understand why, I mean, Jeremy and Ryan should take their money and pay for a web site for people to re-post useless **** they found on youtube as much as they want. I heard gagt is taking over for 4chan.

It's great that site owners have the cash to lay down for people to post without cost, really, it is. But you can't knock ones that don't. At least it cuts down the BS and brings only useful posts, not peoples random findings of stuff from the Internet.

Last edited by iceman; 09-11-2008 at 01:09 AM.
Old 09-11-2008, 04:17 AM   #23
Bryan
GAGT - Junkie

AKA: Bryan
Vehicle: '09.5 G6
Bryan a trusted member
Nicely said Seth
Old 09-11-2008, 06:45 AM   #24
DrFabulous
FIGJAM

AKA: Matt
Vehicle: 2015 Tahoe
DrFabulous has made plenty of valid pointsDrFabulous has made plenty of valid points
Quote:
Originally Posted by rocketfast123 View Post
Do you realize it costs money to run this place? Heaven forbid you donate any money to the site.... not like its given thousands of hours of entertainment or countless amounts of knowledge

01 GASE - R.I.P.
SLP exhaust, CAI, Intrax springs, 17" American Eagle 025s
03 Mazda6 - bye Felicia
Injen CAI, Magnaflow exhaust, 17" American Eagle 025's
01 GAGT - R.I.P.
S&S headers, S&S cat, SLP exhaust, CAI, MPR tune, WS6 hood, H&R springs, 18" American Eagle 077s/18" XXR 006s
03 Saab 9-3 2.0T - bye Felicia
JZW tune, BSR intake, H&R springs/KYB struts, 17" Saab Klingons
06 Honda CR-V - current
100% stock
15 Chevy Tahoe - current
100% stock
Old 09-11-2008, 02:18 PM   #25
CantBeatIt96
I like Men

AKA: Zak
Vehicle: 1996 Grand Am 5 speed
CantBeatIt96 has a little tarnish on their crown
i get on very little and when i do get on and post i have a few question, if i posted them all in the same post you all would complain about that, so then i post them in a few and then you still complain, you cant win here, no wonder some of my friends dont get on here that much you all complain about everything.
and were back on the subject of my pics, i said this before, im not tryin to show off my car i know its not the best, ITS NOT DONE, for the 3k time. its not done i just took a few pics before i removed the motor, this way i had a few before and i like it with out the hood, unlike you guys i think alot of car look cool without the hood, that way you can see the guts. but since the cars not done it doesnt look great. and you want to see it lookin really bad. ill take a few pics tonight of the car so you can see it lookin really bad. i had to remove the hood, fenders, headlights, bumper, and more. the one is blurry because it was about 300 yrds away.its was supposed to be a picture of the buck around here that im gettin this year, during huntin season, but the car was in the background. i liked it so i cropped it and it got a little blurry. sorry.
and you area hating when all you do is complain about my car ive never had, except once, where you guys never complained. i even posted up a post about a red GA w/a 3.8 in it.didnt know that it had been up 4 sale before, and so i thought i was bein nice and posted it so if anyone wanted it they knew it was there. sorry that i didnt know that it had already been posted before. i havent been here that long. and i dont go throught all the post anyways so i dont read alot of them.

ya know what never mind on the thread, im done repling, i just wanted to see all the poeple with the pre 99 GAs. but since they dont want to post on here then never mind. apparently only darren and i are proud enough of our cars to post them on here. Just never mind.
Old 09-11-2008, 02:37 PM   #26
DumpsterDamon
toys!

AKA: Kyle
Vehicle: G35 Coupe
DumpsterDamon Gettin' there
Quote:
Originally Posted by CantBeatIt96 View Post
i get on very little and when i do get on and post i have a few question, if i posted them all in the same post you all would complain about that, so then i post them in a few and then you still complain, you cant win here, no wonder some of my friends dont get on here that much you all complain about everything.
and were back on the subject of my pics, i said this before, im not tryin to show off my car i know its not the best, ITS NOT DONE, for the 3k time. its not done i just took a few pics before i removed the motor, this way i had a few before and i like it with out the hood, unlike you guys i think alot of car look cool without the hood, that way you can see the guts. but since the cars not done it doesnt look great. and you want to see it lookin really bad. ill take a few pics tonight of the car so you can see it lookin really bad. i had to remove the hood, fenders, headlights, bumper, and more. the one is blurry because it was about 300 yrds away.its was supposed to be a picture of the buck around here that im gettin this year, during huntin season, but the car was in the background. i liked it so i cropped it and it got a little blurry. sorry.
and you area hating when all you do is complain about my car ive never had, except once, where you guys never complained. i even posted up a post about a red GA w/a 3.8 in it.didnt know that it had been up 4 sale before, and so i thought i was bein nice and posted it so if anyone wanted it they knew it was there. sorry that i didnt know that it had already been posted before. i havent been here that long. and i dont go throught all the post anyways so i dont read alot of them.

ya know what never mind on the thread, im done repling, i just wanted to see all the poeple with the pre 99 GAs. but since they dont want to post on here then never mind. apparently only darren and i are proud enough of our cars to post them on here. Just never mind.
you whine like a wiminz. go fold laundry.
TEH dopest.
Old 09-11-2008, 02:37 PM   #27
Ajaxus
GAGT - Junkie

AKA: AJ
Vehicle: '01 Subaru Outback LTD
Ajaxus Gettin' there
First: We don't complain about unrelated multiple threads, we complain about the same threads being posted in different places.

Second: You're a Marine, I respect you for that, but show that thick skin that Marines are known for because I aint seeing it.

Third: This thread has "show it off" in the title, which means everything inside is being showed off. A half-finished car should not be shown off period. If your thread was "show what you've done so far"..ok, that would make it acceptable..but that's it.

Fourth: About the 3.8 SC GA, search before posting on anything unique like that. This site has been around for years, that guy is a member here, he got info here, he got support here, he provided info on his work here. Every custom grand am visits here or gaoc at sometime or another. Common sense dictates this since these sites are both HUGE resources for custom work.

Fifth: Man up, that "never mind" bs is why more and more people are jumping on your thread. If you think you are making a valid point, then make it and stand by it. You back down, and you open the flood gates.

I catch bullsh!t on this site everytime I sign on..I've been catching it for years now, I'm still here because I refuse to give in. And you know what, it isn't so bad once you get used to the BS. This site is a focked up family of car enthusiasts..we all belong either on the Jerry Springer show or in an Institution.
Quote:
Originally Posted by [ChaosweaveR] View Post
Why do you keep thinking I'm some right wing faggot?
Old 09-11-2008, 02:40 PM   #28
PontiacGT201
GAGT - Member

AKA: Darren
Vehicle: 1994 Grand Am GT Coupe
PontiacGT201 Gettin' there
Quote:
This site is a focked up family of car enthusiasts..we all belong either on the Jerry Springer show or in an Institution.
LOL thats funny as $H!T
Old 09-11-2008, 02:42 PM   #29
Ajaxus
GAGT - Junkie

Ajaxus Gettin' there
It's the fockin truth tho, haha, you gotta find your place on here and go with it, fighting back against our bs..it's like trying to dig your way out of quicksand..you're gonna fockin rot at the bottom if you keep fighting.
Quote:
Old 09-11-2008, 02:48 PM   #30
GTgoddess
MC Trucker Mouth

AKA: Terese
Vehicle: 2002 Grand Am GT Coupe
GTgoddess a trusted member
Send a message via AIM to GTgoddess Send a message via Yahoo to GTgoddess
Quote:
Originally Posted by CantBeatIt96 View Post
I read that, I could seriously see the tears coming out of your eyes as you typed it.

Well....in his defense....

You all are a bunch of assh*les lately with the newbs...

and I love it.

CantBeatIt96 <~ sounds like you have a personal problem.

Good luck with your ****...I mean GA
Capitalization is the difference between "I helped my uncle Jack off a horse" and "I helped my uncle jack off a horse".

MySpace
Air Ride Talk: Everything you need to know about AirRide
Old 09-11-2008, 03:38 PM   #31
Elderas
It's Finnaly Melting

AKA: Raz
Vehicle: 2002 Grand Am SE
Elderas Gettin' there
Send a message via MSN to Elderas Send a message via Yahoo to Elderas
If these Ąssholes werent Ąssholes all the cars would look like crap
My car looks they way it does because of these Ąssholes
Take it with a grain of salt

<3
Old 09-11-2008, 03:39 PM   #32
tipnitty
Sneezed and Sharted

AKA: Sam
Vehicle: 98 T/A WS6,14 Ram Hemi
tipnitty has made plenty of valid pointstipnitty has made plenty of valid points
Send a message via AIM to tipnitty Send a message via Yahoo to tipnitty
i'll represent here with my previous 97. call it what ever you want i miss the hell out of this car

1998 Trans Am Ws6 M6
2014 Ram Hemi
Old 09-11-2008, 03:44 PM   #33
Ajaxus
GAGT - Junkie

Ajaxus Gettin' there
I remember your car, I also remember giving you lots of sh!t for it..glad you stuck around,
Quote:
Old 09-11-2008, 03:58 PM   #34
tipnitty
Sneezed and Sharted

AKA: Sam
Vehicle: 98 T/A WS6,14 Ram Hemi
tipnitty has made plenty of valid pointstipnitty has made plenty of valid points
Send a message via AIM to tipnitty Send a message via Yahoo to tipnitty
everyone gave me **** for that car but it didn't phase me because it was awesome to me. but i couldn't leave the ga community then i found my new car and had to pick it up. but no matter what anyone says no one had the set up i had, many may disagree with me about the looks but it was one off. that's all that mattered to me
1998 Trans Am Ws6 M6
2014 Ram Hemi
Old 09-11-2008, 04:46 PM   #35
PontiacGT201
GAGT - Member

AKA: Darren
Vehicle: 1994 Grand Am GT Coupe
PontiacGT201 Gettin' there
damn Sam it still sucks about that car. very good looking before the wreck.

Quote:
This site is a focked up family of car enthusiasts..we all belong either on the Jerry Springer show or in an Institution.
Old 09-11-2008, 04:58 PM   #36
SikMindz
BOLD Yellow

AKA: D
Vehicle: 2003 BMW E39
SikMindz has made plenty of valid pointsSikMindz has made plenty of valid points
Quote:
Originally Posted by iceman View Post
Look, this site was created and always has been a place for 99+ grand am owners to congregate. Nobody's "hating" (and why the **** when someone can't take criticism or come to reality suddenly everyone else is a "hater?") on your car, let me give you a neutral view here -- you can't "show off" with primer, blurry pictures, and no hood.

On top of that, noone cares for a know it all noob, who routinely posts in the incorrect forum sections.

Yeah it's super . I don't understand why, I mean, Jeremy and Ryan should take their money and pay for a web site for people to re-post useless **** they found on youtube as much as they want. I heard gagt is taking over for 4chan.

It's great that site owners have the cash to lay down for people to post without cost, really, it is. But you can't knock ones that don't. At least it cuts down the BS and brings only useful posts, not peoples random findings of stuff from the Internet.
STFU newb.
Old 09-11-2008, 08:21 PM   #37
DrFabulous
FIGJAM

AKA: Matt
Vehicle: 2015 Tahoe
DrFabulous has made plenty of valid pointsDrFabulous has made plenty of valid points
Quote:
Originally Posted by SikMindz View Post
STFU newb.
Still trying too hard.

01 GASE - R.I.P.
SLP exhaust, CAI, Intrax springs, 17" American Eagle 025s
03 Mazda6 - bye Felicia
Injen CAI, Magnaflow exhaust, 17" American Eagle 025's
01 GAGT - R.I.P.
S&S headers, S&S cat, SLP exhaust, CAI, MPR tune, WS6 hood, H&R springs, 18" American Eagle 077s/18" XXR 006s
03 Saab 9-3 2.0T - bye Felicia
JZW tune, BSR intake, H&R springs/KYB struts, 17" Saab Klingons
06 Honda CR-V - current
100% stock
15 Chevy Tahoe - current
100% stock
Old 09-11-2008, 08:39 PM   #38
SikMindz
BOLD Yellow

SikMindz has made plenty of valid pointsSikMindz has made plenty of valid points
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrFabulous View Post
Still trying too hard.
I hate you. May the suns of ten thousand planets melt your igloo, bastarduck.
Old 09-11-2008, 08:40 PM   #39
GTgoddess
MC Trucker Mouth

AKA: Terese
Vehicle: 2002 Grand Am GT Coupe
GTgoddess a trusted member
Send a message via AIM to GTgoddess Send a message via Yahoo to GTgoddess
Quote:
Originally Posted by SikMindz View Post
I hate you. May the suns of ten thousand planets melt your igloo, bastarduck.
where do you come up with this stuff? someone smokes some gooooood reeeefer
Capitalization is the difference between "I helped my uncle Jack off a horse" and "I helped my uncle jack off a horse".

MySpace
Air Ride Talk: Everything you need to know about AirRide
Old 09-11-2008, 08:43 PM   #40
SikMindz
BOLD Yellow

Quote:
Originally Posted by GtGoddess View Post
where do you come up with this stuff? someone smokes some gooooood reeeefer
CA ftw.
Closed Thread