GrandAmGT.com Forum
http://www.pfyc.com GrandAmGT.com Premium Memership Signup
MilzyMotorsports.com   

Go Back   GrandAmGT.com Forum > GAGT - Modifications - Sponsored by RedlineGoods.com > All Go (Performance modifications)

Old 03-26-2010, 04:18 PM   #1
666DmCpont666
STS Racing Niagara

AKA: Cory
Vehicle: 2002 Grand Am SE1
666DmCpont666 Gettin' there
Thumbs up Looking for input/ideas on new team

Hey everyone. Just about time to hit up the track...finally. Throughout the off-season, I have started a Team, (or club-whichever you prefer) called STS Racing Niagara (Street To Strip). Our goal is to motivate people to race at the track and not on the streets. So far, we've gotten a fair bit of support from various people, but We are always looking for insight on things we could change, do better, etc. This year I am focused on getting our names out and making people aware of our goals and ambitions...next year I am going for sponsorships and much bigger ideas. We have a website up and running, tho I am hoping to have one professionally designed at some point throughout the year...we have hats and shirts and things, and I am getting stickers made up for our cars as well.

I really hope some of you take interest in what we are doing, and it would be really great to get your input on things...if you want to become part of the team that would be great too We are always welcoming new people, near, far...doesn't matter to us.

Anyway, check out our website and let us know what you think. If you like what we are all about and wish to join, it doesn't cost anything...feel free to put up a pic and some info about yourself and good to go. (keep in mind we are just starting out so member quantity is still kinda small hahaha)

We look forward to hearing from you soon!

Take care

http://www.stsracingniagara.com/
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Logo-niagara.jpg (12.4 KB, 0 views)

666DmCpont666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2010, 08:11 AM   #2
AaronGTR
BlingWithBallz

AKA: Aaron
Vehicle: 2000 Grand Am GT1 2dr
AaronGTR has made plenty of valid pointsAaronGTR has made plenty of valid points
I'm all in support of racing on the track and not the street. What other kind of cars do you have on the team though? I love modding my grand am of course, but it's not the most popular car. To attract more people and promote your agenda you'll need some cars on the team that are popular with the people who race. IE domestics like mustangs and camaros, imports like honda civic, mitsubishi eclipse/lancer evo, subaru impreza, etc etc.
AaronGTR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2010, 11:03 AM   #3
666DmCpont666
STS Racing Niagara

Definitely not the most popular car hahaha...but I love being the surprise underdog :P
So far we have my '02 Grand Am, a '91 Honda CRX Turbo, '92 Honda Accord, '00 VW Golf, '86ish Buick Regal T-Type, '98 Camaro, '05 Mazda RX8, had a '91 Mustang 5.0 but it was just sold, and then we have a '71 Chevy Vega GT and a '60-something Ford Falcon from out of the area that will be making an appearance once in a while.
I'm hoping once track opens we can recruit a bunch of people. I want to talk to the track owner and work something out with him for advertising, get the word out. Really hoping to bring in a few GA's myself :P
Thanks for your input Aaron, anytime you wanna throw something out there feel free

Take care

Old 03-27-2010, 01:45 PM   #4
666DmCpont666
STS Racing Niagara

A few rides

Just a few of the racecars :P
Attached Images
File Type: jpg StS Racing (3)a.jpg (30.3 KB, 11 views)
File Type: jpg 100_1301.jpg (75.1 KB, 8 views)
File Type: jpg 100_1588.jpg (122.5 KB, 7 views)

Tags
drag racing, fast, grand am, team, track