Forum Premium Memership Signup   

Go Back Forum > GAGT - Technical - Sponsored by > Technical Q&A

Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-26-2014, 01:07 AM   #1
GAGT - Newbie
Drrtysouth's Avatar
AKA: Paul
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Dacula GA
Posts: 1
Vehicle: 2005 Grand Am Gt Coupe
Drrtysouth Gettin' there
polarity of turn signals

Long time reader, first time contribution.

Has anyone tried replacing their 3157 front amber bulbs with LEDs?

I ask because I just finished a conversion of my taillights to accept standard LED bulbs. As anyone that has attempted the same task discovered that the tail/brake sockets (at least one per side) are the CK type. After a couple snips here and some different soldering done to the traces you can fix that issue. But I digress.

The help I need from the forum is; will I find the same CK type wiring in the front mark/turn 3157 sockets? I would like to put some amber switchback LEDs up there.

Thanks in advance for your help on this subject.
Drrtysouth is offline   Reply With Quote

ck type, led, turn signal, wiring

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:20 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2011