GrandAmGT.com Forum
http://www.pfyc.com GrandAmGT.com Premium Memership Signup
RedlineGoods.com   

Go Back   GrandAmGT.com Forum > GAGT - Modifications - Sponsored by RedlineGoods.com > All Show (Appearance modifications)

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-17-2011, 01:18 AM   #1
ioseida
THE PREDATOR
 
ioseida's Avatar
 
AKA: Ivan
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Los Angeles CA
Posts: 102
Vehicle: 2001 Grand Am GT1
ioseida Gettin' there
What seatcovers?

By any chance does anyone know where I can get some good seat covers? My GA has the leather ones with the 75 anniversary badge and I am trying to preserve them in good condition. Also here in Cali gets hot n seats are burning hot in the summer. I seen some at pfyc but way too pricy and besides I want like cloth or something..
__________________
2001 Grand Am GT1 Sedan, Monza Exhaust, CCFL Halo, 6,000k Hid, Kickers with Indash Dvd, SC/T Spoiler/Hood MY CAR DOMAIN>>>http://www.cardomain.com/ride/390322...am-gt-sedan-4d
ioseida is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 01:27 AM   #2
JRYAN34
User account under probation
 
JRYAN34's Avatar
 
AKA: name
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: WI/OH
Posts: 465
Vehicle: 2005 GRAND AM GT SCT
JRYAN34 is infamous around these parts, but not in a good way
katskinz, but im sure they arent any cheaper. I can get you leather ones at a junkyard
JRYAN34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 06:36 PM   #3
ioseida
THE PREDATOR
 
ioseida's Avatar
 
AKA: Ivan
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Los Angeles CA
Posts: 102
Vehicle: 2001 Grand Am GT1
ioseida Gettin' there
thanks JRYAN but I am actually looking for some cloth ones because leather gets way too hot during summer.. I think I might go to junk yard my self
__________________
2001 Grand Am GT1 Sedan, Monza Exhaust, CCFL Halo, 6,000k Hid, Kickers with Indash Dvd, SC/T Spoiler/Hood MY CAR DOMAIN>>>http://www.cardomain.com/ride/390322...am-gt-sedan-4d
ioseida is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 06:41 PM   #4
dlineownzu4life
Not a newbie.
 
dlineownzu4life's Avatar
 
AKA: Scott
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
Posts: 368
Vehicle: '04 Grand Am GT1 Coupe
dlineownzu4life Gettin' there
Quote:
Originally Posted by ioseida View Post
By any chance does anyone know where I can get some good seat covers? My GA has the leather ones with the 75 anniversary badge and I am trying to preserve them in good condition. Also here in Cali gets hot n seats are burning hot in the summer. I seen some at pfyc but way too pricy and besides I want like cloth or something..
Quote:
Originally Posted by JRYAN34 View Post
katskinz, but im sure they arent any cheaper. I can get you leather ones at a junkyard
How about you read before trying to sell something?
__________________
there boys.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrFabulous View Post
Hey speed racer, do you understand the concept of dates? Or are you just hoping people randomly call your cell phone in the middle of the night to sing you the theme song from The Big Bang Theory? Because I can do that for you.
dlineownzu4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 07:29 PM   #5
JRYAN34
User account under probation
 
JRYAN34's Avatar
 
AKA: name
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: WI/OH
Posts: 465
Vehicle: 2005 GRAND AM GT SCT
JRYAN34 is infamous around these parts, but not in a good way
Quote:
Originally Posted by dlineownzu4life View Post
How about you read before trying to sell something?
hey DUMB FVCK, I can get leather ones any time i want with out the 75th badge, since he wants to preserve them for resale value, personal value, whatever. i would love to meet half of you pvssies to beat the **** out of you, or some common sense into you
JRYAN34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 07:29 PM   #6
JRYAN34
User account under probation
 
JRYAN34's Avatar
 
AKA: name
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: WI/OH
Posts: 465
Vehicle: 2005 GRAND AM GT SCT
JRYAN34 is infamous around these parts, but not in a good way
ps ohio sucks d!ck
JRYAN34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 08:36 PM   #7
Grreen99GT
GAGT - Senior Member
 
Grreen99GT's Avatar
 
AKA: Josh
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: MI
Age: 32
Posts: 1,999
Vehicle: 2011 Cruze LTZ
Grreen99GT a trusted member
Quote:
Originally Posted by JRYAN34 View Post
hey DUMB FVCK, i would love to meet half of you pvssies to beat the **** out of you, or some common sense into you
Hello moderators? Anyone? Bueller?
Grreen99GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 09:12 PM   #8
Shade2012
GAGT - Senior Member
 
Shade2012's Avatar
 
AKA: Logan
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Carlinville, Illinois
Posts: 1,176
Vehicle: 2000 Grand Am GT Coupe
Shade2012 a trusted member
Quote:
Originally Posted by JRYAN34 View Post
ps ohio sucks d!ck
Was that at all necessary? You think you hurt his feelings by telling him that? Really? Do us all a favor and gtfo, please.
Shade2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 09:18 PM   #9
SC/T02
Old School Pontiac
 
SC/T02's Avatar
 
AKA: Adam
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Eighty Four, PA
Age: 35
Posts: 1,048
Vehicle: '99 30th TA/08-09 G8
SC/T02 Gettin' there
Send a message via AIM to SC/T02
I sold my seat covers just a few weeks ago. $100 for new cloth. Just search for neyoprene (SP?). Otherwise, rip them off the car, put them in storage and replace them with a set from LeatherSeats.com Best move I made with my old GA. Going to replace the leather on my G8 with them too.
__________________
You know better then to Hassel the Hoff!

www.TheAutoNation.org
SC/T02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 11:39 PM   #10
dlineownzu4life
Not a newbie.
 
dlineownzu4life's Avatar
 
AKA: Scott
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
Posts: 368
Vehicle: '04 Grand Am GT1 Coupe
dlineownzu4life Gettin' there
Dear Moderators;
Quote:
Originally Posted by JRYAN34 View Post
hey DUMB FVCK, I can get leather ones any time i want with out the 75th badge, since he wants to preserve them for resale value, personal value, whatever. i would love to meet half of you pvssies to beat the **** out of you, or some common sense into you
Quote:
Originally Posted by JRYAN34 View Post
ps ohio sucks d!ck
Just helping you see it a little better, thanks.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Shade2012 View Post
Was that at all necessary? You think you hurt his feelings by telling him that? Really? Do us all a favor and gtfo, please.
__________________
there boys.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrFabulous View Post
Hey speed racer, do you understand the concept of dates? Or are you just hoping people randomly call your cell phone in the middle of the night to sing you the theme song from The Big Bang Theory? Because I can do that for you.
dlineownzu4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2011, 02:07 AM   #11
TruGreenGAGT
Never Done......
 
TruGreenGAGT's Avatar
 
AKA: Jim
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Hemet, CA
Age: 31
Posts: 2,063
Vehicle: 01 Grand Am GT1 Coupe
TruGreenGAGT a trusted member
Quote:
Originally Posted by SC/T02 View Post
Otherwise, rip them off the car, put them in storage and replace them with a set from LeatherSeats.com Best move I made with my old GA. Going to replace the leather on my G8 with them too.
x2 i love my seats from them.
check my cardomain for pics.
i also have a complete cloth set from my 2 door for sale. front two seat skins in great shape rear bottom on pass side has small cig burn
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by bricooper78 View Post
No fair, Jim has all the good toys!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by tipnitty View Post
Because you were wearing a green shirt, with a green phone cover, a green hat, a green car with green interior with green on the green, a green green that you cleaned with simple green, and it all went with your green.
Quote:
Originally Posted by young gun View Post
Green is like the bat signal. Just type it and Jim's all over it

MY CARDOMAIN
TruGreenGAGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2011, 10:34 AM   #12
AquaAcorn
GAGT - Member
 
AquaAcorn's Avatar
 
AKA: dylan
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Lansing, Michigan
Posts: 226
Vehicle: 2000 Grand Am GT Sedan
AquaAcorn Still kinda new, but learning
Quote:
Originally Posted by JRYAN34 View Post
katskinz, but im sure they arent any cheaper. I can get you leather ones at a junkyard
how much will u sell those for? and r they in good condition?
AquaAcorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2011, 12:24 PM   #13
ioseida
THE PREDATOR
 
ioseida's Avatar
 
AKA: Ivan
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Los Angeles CA
Posts: 102
Vehicle: 2001 Grand Am GT1
ioseida Gettin' there
Quote:
Originally Posted by TruGreenGAGT View Post
x2 i love my seats from them.
check my cardomain for pics.
i also have a complete cloth set from my 2 door for sale. front two seat skins in great shape rear bottom on pass side has small cig burn
saw ur domain nice seats, where u get so much sc/t badges?, cloth seats sound good mine us a four door tho..do u have pics of them? dnt want leather anymore
__________________
2001 Grand Am GT1 Sedan, Monza Exhaust, CCFL Halo, 6,000k Hid, Kickers with Indash Dvd, SC/T Spoiler/Hood MY CAR DOMAIN>>>http://www.cardomain.com/ride/390322...am-gt-sedan-4d
ioseida is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:18 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2011 GrandAmGT.com
RedlineGoods.com