GrandAmGT.com Forum
http://www.pfyc.com GrandAmGT.com Premium Memership Signup
RotorsOnline.com   

Go Back   GrandAmGT.com Forum > GAGT - News > Sponsor's News & Updates

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-11-2012, 07:21 AM   #1
PFYC
Sponsor
 
PFYC's Avatar
 
AKA: Allen
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Lancaster, PA
Posts: 126
Vehicle: 2000 Grand Prix GTP
PFYC Gettin' there
ONE DAY ONLY Pre-Xmas sale; 11% off at PFYC-PartsForYourCar

Save on Christmas gifts @ PFYC - PartsForYourCar!

Christmas is around the corner - let PFYC help you finalize your shopping with a great discount. Save 11% on everything, except gift certificates and Borla products.

ONE DAY ONLY - Today - December 11, 2012

Promo code: XMAS2012

----------------

1999-2005 Pontiac Grand Am Parts & Accessories Store

----------------



----------------

To see a full line-up of our new 1999-2005 Pontiac Grand Am products, please click here.
To see a full line-up of our current Grand Am sales and specials, please click here.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
- Allen Kevorkov
PFYC.com's Grand Am Performance and Accessory Store
PFYC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 07:22 AM   #2
SeatreandGT2003
GAGT - Member
 
SeatreandGT2003's Avatar
 
AKA: matthew
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Montreal Quebec Canada
Posts: 99
Vehicle: 2003 Grand Am GT Coupe
SeatreandGT2003 Gettin' there
Damm they had to say Borla Products... sniff sniff...
SeatreandGT2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 07:24 AM   #3
bmarks
The PFYC Guy
 
bmarks's Avatar
 
AKA: Brian
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Raleigh, NC
Age: 41
Posts: 496
Vehicle: Various
bmarks Gettin' there
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeatreandGT2003 View Post
Damm they had to say Borla Products... sniff sniff...
Margins on Borla items are not good enough for the sale But we do believe we have some of the best pricing around on that anyway, and you can always invoke the low price guarantee if not.
__________________
- Brian A. Marks
PFYC.com's Grand Am Performance and Accessory Store
bmarks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 07:26 AM   #4
SeatreandGT2003
GAGT - Member
 
SeatreandGT2003's Avatar
 
AKA: matthew
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Montreal Quebec Canada
Posts: 99
Vehicle: 2003 Grand Am GT Coupe
SeatreandGT2003 Gettin' there
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmarks View Post
Margins on Borla items are not good enough for the sale But we do believe we have some of the best pricing around on that anyway, and you can always invoke the low price guarantee if not.
Yes very Nice Pricing on Borla... but going to canada and border ect ect the prices go up over 1000$
SeatreandGT2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 07:29 AM   #5
bmarks
The PFYC Guy
 
bmarks's Avatar
 
AKA: Brian
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Raleigh, NC
Age: 41
Posts: 496
Vehicle: Various
bmarks Gettin' there
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeatreandGT2003 View Post
Yes very Nice Pricing on Borla... but going to canada and border ect ect the prices go up over 1000$
What if I ship it via DHL instead? That might save the big UPS fees. I don't know how DHL does customs/duty/brokerage though.
__________________
- Brian A. Marks
PFYC.com's Grand Am Performance and Accessory Store
bmarks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 07:36 AM   #6
SeatreandGT2003
GAGT - Member
 
SeatreandGT2003's Avatar
 
AKA: matthew
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Montreal Quebec Canada
Posts: 99
Vehicle: 2003 Grand Am GT Coupe
SeatreandGT2003 Gettin' there
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmarks View Post
What if I ship it via DHL instead? That might save the big UPS fees. I don't know how DHL does customs/duty/brokerage though.
Good question.. here in canada to get a borla system is a min of 1000$ too all the Car shops i have done... the most expensive i found the full system is 1450$ witch is ways over anybodys budget..

Ben hunting your site for a while... but the fact that customs/duty/brokerage would go over the top i think!!! If DHL is cheaper i have no clue how possible it will be to get the right Price on that!!! If there is a way u guys can help out.. i would be more than glad to buy the system For Christmas !!!
SeatreandGT2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 07:41 AM   #7
bmarks
The PFYC Guy
 
bmarks's Avatar
 
AKA: Brian
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Raleigh, NC
Age: 41
Posts: 496
Vehicle: Various
bmarks Gettin' there
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeatreandGT2003 View Post
Good question.. here in canada to get a borla system is a min of 1000$ too all the Car shops i have done... the most expensive i found the full system is 1450$ witch is ways over anybodys budget..

Ben hunting your site for a while... but the fact that customs/duty/brokerage would go over the top i think!!! If DHL is cheaper i have no clue how possible it will be to get the right Price on that!!! If there is a way u guys can help out.. i would be more than glad to buy the system For Christmas !!!
Give me your postal code for shipping and I'll see what we can figure out from this end.
__________________
- Brian A. Marks
PFYC.com's Grand Am Performance and Accessory Store
bmarks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 07:43 AM   #8
SeatreandGT2003
GAGT - Member
 
SeatreandGT2003's Avatar
 
AKA: matthew
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Montreal Quebec Canada
Posts: 99
Vehicle: 2003 Grand Am GT Coupe
SeatreandGT2003 Gettin' there
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmarks View Post
Give me your postal code for shipping and I'll see what we can figure out from this end.




quebec canada H7V 2P9

Sent u PM for e-mail as well for responce!
SeatreandGT2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 08:07 AM   #9
bmarks
The PFYC Guy
 
bmarks's Avatar
 
AKA: Brian
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Raleigh, NC
Age: 41
Posts: 496
Vehicle: Various
bmarks Gettin' there
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeatreandGT2003 View Post
quebec canada H7V 2P9

Sent u PM for e-mail as well for responce!
Sent email with details
__________________
- Brian A. Marks
PFYC.com's Grand Am Performance and Accessory Store
bmarks is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
christmas, pfyc, sale

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:48 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2011 GrandAmGT.com
RotorsOnline.com