GrandAmGT.com Forum
http://www.pfyc.com GrandAmGT.com Premium Memership Signup
RedlineGoods.com   

Go Back   GrandAmGT.com Forum > GAGT - Modifications - Sponsored by RedlineGoods.com > Member's Car Gallery

Old 03-18-2014, 10:45 PM   #6841
xUnderCoverHoBo
GAGT - Member

AKA: Jarrett
Vehicle: 2012 Honda Civic
xUnderCoverHoBo Gettin' there
^^ R u really going to say that.

xUnderCoverHoBo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2014, 10:55 PM   #6842
xUnderCoverHoBo
GAGT - Member

Idgaf what he said. He's your elder dont be a fugging douche to him. Flame me for standing up for someone older. I didnt even read what he said but leave him the fck alone.

Old 03-18-2014, 11:03 PM   #6843
[ChaosweaveR]
So that's Vtec...

AKA: Chris
Vehicle: 2005 Honda Accord EX-L
[ChaosweaveR] has made plenty of valid points[ChaosweaveR] has made plenty of valid points
Send a message via AIM to [ChaosweaveR]
Quote:
Originally Posted by xUnderCoverHoBo View Post
Idgaf what he said. He's your elder dont be a fugging douche to him. Flame me for standing up for someone older. I didnt even read what he said but leave him the fck alone.
You're only defending him because of the weed BS. Stop acting coy and defending the only idiot stupid enough to defend you that night.

2005 Honda Accord EX-L Coupe: K24A4
2003 Mitsubishi Galant ES: 4G64
Follow my unique blog on FB ------> Mighty the Armadillo
Problem, ricers?
[ChaosweaveR] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2014, 11:05 PM   #6844
xUnderCoverHoBo
GAGT - Member

This has nothing about the weed its about u being a typical fcking *******. He is 40 years older than you. Leave him alone.

Old 03-18-2014, 11:08 PM   #6845
xUnderCoverHoBo
GAGT - Member

I dont care how u look at it, you're a ****ing douchebag. You would pick a fight with a ****ing ant if it said something you dont agree with.

Old 03-18-2014, 11:25 PM   #6846
TDavis
GAGT - Junkie

AKA: Tanner
Vehicle: 2000 Grand Am SC/T
TDavis a trusted member
Quote:
You would pick a fight with a ****ing ant if it said something you dont agree with.
I mean I do agree with that a little
Old 03-18-2014, 11:41 PM   #6847
young gun
GRAD SCHOOL FUN

AKA: Erik
Vehicle: 00' GAGT
young gun a trusted member

2008 - Kawasaki Ninja 250r - Slip on exhaust, K&N, Jetted, Sprockets, Lowered and the Girlfriend's now

1984 - Honda Nighthawk 700s - Oldest, quickest and quietess
young gun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2014, 06:59 AM   #6848
tipnitty
Sneezed and Sharted

AKA: Sam
Vehicle: 98 T/A WS6,14 Ram Hemi
tipnitty has made plenty of valid pointstipnitty has made plenty of valid points
Send a message via AIM to tipnitty Send a message via Yahoo to tipnitty
Here you go bantering about crap you don't know about.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AleroB888 View Post
That's right, you don't know, because you also didn't read and comprehend that he might have been looking for an excuse to trade the Honda (instead of the TA), which by his own reasoning was more suited for modding than the TA. He gave advice to somebody else which he did not follow himself.
Absolutely incorrect. The generation civic I had was a bastard child in that the after market (like an nbody) was very weak. Parts were very difficult to come by, and when you found a part, it was damn near too expensive. Now let's take a look at the TA. Fbody parts are in great quantity and made of a superior quality than 90% of the aftermarket for the honda. The people on fbody forums will help you through write up and suggestions. Where the honda community will say (slam dat bish hella flush. Dat shizzle is tizzle) or what every the hell those idiots say. Great Eco car, loved it through school. Served it purpose, time to move on. Which some people obviously find very difficult.

Quote:
But that was not all, either, as while common sense would tell anyone that car modding is a personal preference, some people still insist on being jerks when they buy a different car, do some unimaginative mods to it, then come in here and act like they came down from the Mountain with the secret of life.
What the hell are you talking about? You've right wing long your mind. Some people can't take the subtle hits that it's time to move one. So being blunt is a great trait to have.

Quote:
He should have posted some pics of his truck in use, on his very busy, truck drivin' job he was at today.
I've been on location where we have had a borehole collapse today. So we have been trying to release the stuck pipe since 2 yesterday afternoon. Since that isn't directly my job, here I sit with a fellow engineer in our company car trying to pass the time. No need to spend money on fuel for my truck. Plus, why would I give a crap about taking pictures of my truck while on location? Here is our beautiful view.

Quote:
His very busy, truck drivin' job he was at today
Just because you haven't amounted to squat for a paying career doesn't mean you don't know a single thing about mine. I understand that you are envious that I am currently raking in over time and bonus while sitting here correcting you.

Aaron warned you once about making up crap that you obviously know nothing about. And here you have rattled off remarks with no basis. You really need to stop.
1998 Trans Am Ws6 M6
2014 Ram Hemi
tipnitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2014, 07:30 AM   #6849
AaronGTR
BlingWithBallz

AKA: Aaron
Vehicle: 2000 Grand Am GT1 2dr
AaronGTR has made plenty of valid pointsAaronGTR has made plenty of valid points
Quote:
^^ R u really going to say that.
Quote:
Quote:
This has nothing about the weed its about u being a typical fcking *******. He is 40 years older than you. Leave him alone.
Quote:
I dont care how u look at it, you're a ****ing douchebag. You would pick a fight with a ****ing ant if it said something you dont agree with.

If you didn't go back and read what he said earlier (referring to AleroB888) then you should just stay out of this. I don't care how old someone is, they don't automatically earn respect. They earn my respect by their actions. He has not been acting in a respectful manner lately, and that is not a sign of maturity and reasonable behavior.

Last edited by AaronGTR; 03-19-2014 at 07:33 AM.
AaronGTR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2014, 07:41 AM   #6850
[ChaosweaveR]
So that's Vtec...

[ChaosweaveR] has made plenty of valid points[ChaosweaveR] has made plenty of valid points
Like I said, the old dingledouche was "defending" him during that weed argument that Hobo got slapped around in. That's why he's posting like that.

Problem, ricers?
Old 03-19-2014, 07:48 AM   #6851
xUnderCoverHoBo
GAGT - Member

Oh totally chaos. No i didnr reas anything he wrote. But im just calling our chaos for being a douche. Like usual. And i didnt take into consideration what hr said about weed ir alcohol. But i said what i want to say and im going sniwboarding. 9 inches of powder!!

Old 03-19-2014, 07:55 AM   #6852
[ChaosweaveR]
So that's Vtec...

Quote:
Originally Posted by xundercoverhobo View Post
oh totally chaos. No i didnr reas anything he wrote. But im just calling our chaos for being a douche. Like usual. And i didnt take into consideration what hr said about weed ir alcohol. But i said what i want to say and im going sniwboarding. 9 inches of powder!!
このような狂った。

Problem, ricers?
Old 03-19-2014, 08:43 AM   #6853
sleepyalero
▂ ▃ ▅ ▆ █ ▆ ▅ ▃ ▂

AKA: Nathan
Vehicle: 2001 olds alero GLS
sleepyalero a trusted member
At the end of the day. Hondas a trans ams are everywhere. People always mod those cars. (No offense of course tip) its a good car.. makes good power. Just to common. Thats why I stick with my alero. Dont see someone do work to that car prerty much ever. I just dont want to go to a city meet here and "be like everyone else"

Just like tanner and his ammo sht. He doesnt use megs becauze alot of people do and he wants to be different same rules apply.

2012 BMW S1000RR, full exhaust, BRENTUNE, power commander 5, dyno tune, 198WHP.
sleepyalero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2014, 09:03 AM   #6854
Ajaxus
GAGT - Junkie

AKA: AJ
Vehicle: '01 Subaru Outback LTD
Ajaxus Gettin' there
Quote:
car modding is a personal preference, some people still insist on being jerks
It's my humble opinion that you should take your own advice, and stop being a jerk in regards to how others choose to spend their money.

Giving financial advice is one thing, bashing someone because they didn't do what you would have done is absolute bullsh!t.

Quote:
While I'm a fan of respecting elders, respect is earned. He has lost a lot here, and while the blatant attacks/insults on him don't help anyone, it's not surprising given the content of his recent posts.

Also, I feel compelled to question his age..first person in their 60's I've seen use the word "haters" in my life..

Quote:
Originally Posted by AaronGTR View Post
If you didn't go back and read what he said earlier (referring to AleroB888) then you should just stay out of this. I don't care how old someone is, they don't automatically earn respect. They earn my respect by their actions. He has not been acting in a respectful manner lately, and that is not a sign of maturity and reasonable behavior.
This, this, and this.
Quote:
Originally Posted by [ChaosweaveR] View Post
Why do you keep thinking I'm some right wing faggot?
Ajaxus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2014, 09:10 AM   #6855
tipnitty
Sneezed and Sharted

AKA: Sam
Vehicle: 98 T/A WS6,14 Ram Hemi
tipnitty has made plenty of valid pointstipnitty has made plenty of valid points
Send a message via AIM to tipnitty Send a message via Yahoo to tipnitty
Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepyalero View Post
At the end of the day. Hondas a trans ams are everywhere. People always mod those cars. (No offense of course tip) its a good car.. makes good power. Just to common. Thats why I stick with my alero. Dont see someone do work to that car prerty much ever. I just dont want to go to a city meet here and "be like everyone else"

Just like tanner and his ammo sht. He doesnt use megs becauze alot of people do and he wants to be different same rules apply.
No offense taken at all. I've had the projects that were different, as you know. And in my eyes was time to move to a more known platform with a variety of parts. I'm trying make my TA unique, but it is hard to be new. I grew bored of having to hunt down parts and just wanted to be able to buy exactly what I wanted when I wanted it.
1998 Trans Am Ws6 M6
2014 Ram Hemi
tipnitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2014, 09:41 AM   #6856
TDavis
GAGT - Junkie

TDavis a trusted member
Back on topic.

After a rinse down to get the dust off, Dem overpriced AMMO products doe!!!

Last edited by TDavis; 03-19-2014 at 09:44 AM.
TDavis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2014, 09:50 AM   #6857
Ajaxus
GAGT - Junkie

AKA: AJ
Vehicle: '01 Subaru Outback LTD
Ajaxus Gettin' there
Natural sunlight doesn't show all the issues with paint (altho I can see some orange peel in the pictures)..throw a halogen light up against that.

Your car def will need a good polish/paint restoration once it warms up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by [ChaosweaveR] View Post
Why do you keep thinking I'm some right wing faggot?
Ajaxus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2014, 10:06 AM   #6858
Kayaus
Stock for Brains

AKA: Joe
Vehicle: 2004 Grand Am GT Coupe
Kayaus Gettin' there
Send a message via AIM to Kayaus
So, tanner, let me ask you. My rear bumper is fading pretty hard in one spot. Top passenger side of the bumper maybe a 6"x2" spot. Is there any magical products out there (other than paint) that can reduce it?

If painting is the only answer then I'll deal with it later. I'm hoping to repair the rust this summer and either just leave it clear coated and get a full repaint at a later time. Or should I just say **** it and work on suspension?

1990 MX-5: 15x7 RPF1s, Nitto R-Compound Slicks, FM Stage 1 Clutch, Hella E-Code headlights, R-type Sway Bar, APR aero mirrors.
Kayaus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2014, 10:17 AM   #6859
TDavis
GAGT - Junkie

TDavis a trusted member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kayaus View Post
So, tanner, let me ask you. My rear bumper is fading pretty hard in one spot. Top passenger side of the bumper maybe a 6"x2" spot. Is there any magical products out there (other than paint) that can reduce it?

If painting is the only answer then I'll deal with it later. I'm hoping to repair the rust this summer and either just leave it clear coated and get a full repaint at a later time. Or should I just say **** it and work on suspension?
Might as well post a picture. My mirrors are technically "faded" if you wanna say that and they're pink on the top side with clear coat peeled off, at that level that my mirrors are at its better to repaint. That along with the new front bumper I have will be repainted with the SC/T kit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ajaxus View Post
Natural sunlight doesn't show all the issues with paint (altho I can see some orange peel in the pictures)..throw a halogen light up against that.

Your car def will need a good polish/paint restoration once it warms up.
Orange peel doesn't bother me, all new cars I see that come into the dealership have it. So I could really care less. Granted, it would nice to not have it buts this car is 14 years old and on its 4th owner so for what it is its lovely.

And yes it needs a good detail since winter is over and spring is on its way, waiting for it to become in the 70s, I refuse to do it in the 50s or 60s even though people claim that fine, I would just prefer it to be a little warmer.

But for now its fine for my taste, no hurry.

Last edited by TDavis; 03-19-2014 at 10:32 AM.
TDavis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2014, 10:33 AM   #6860
sleepyalero
▂ ▃ ▅ ▆ █ ▆ ▅ ▃ ▂

AKA: Nathan
Vehicle: 2001 olds alero GLS
sleepyalero a trusted member
Hahahaha more insults towards tanner!!

2012 BMW S1000RR, full exhaust, BRENTUNE, power commander 5, dyno tune, 198WHP.
sleepyalero is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
420yo, badgerbadgerevrywhere, bow2hobo, bye redneckshade, chaos is back nigguh, chaosisapuzzy, dave jimmies rustled, honey bager, i boned yer mum, jimlovesdatgreen, locodouche-is-back, lol@chaosbanned, old age rage, old fart is back, secretagentfaggot, sleepy is a ricer, tanner bein as$y, undercoverpothead