GrandAmGT.com Forum
http://www.pfyc.com GrandAmGT.com Premium Memership Signup
MilzyMotorsports.com   

Go Back   GrandAmGT.com Forum > GAGT - Main - Sponsored by www.PFYC.com > News From the Gurus

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-01-2009, 07:18 AM   #1
Jeremy
Unpimped my Mazda

AKA: Jeremy
Vehicle: 07 Tahoe LTZ ,12 Jetta
Jeremy a trusted member
GAGT.com..lookin for a little help

Hey guys,
I know times are tough and funds are tight with most people, and that includes us folks at GrandAmGT.com. Our sponsors do a great job of helping us cover our expenses and we fill in the gaps with the help from our Premium Memberships. But things have dropped off and our funding is growing towards an area of concern.

To help boost up our available funds to keep the site running, I've dropped the price of our Premium Memberships from $15/year to $10/year to hopefully make it more "doable" for our members.

Some of the benefits of being a Premimum Member include:

* Increased PM space
* Ability to create new posts in Almost Anything Goes section
* Access to the GrandAmGT.com garage where you can post pictures of your ride & mods

Again, I know times are tough and we're all feeling it, but if you have a little extra scratch you can spare to help keep the site going through the rough times, I'd appreciate any help you can give.

If you don't want to do a Premium Membership, but want to donate to help the site, you can send a regular Paypal donation to mygrandamgt1 @aol.com

Thank you again for your help!

12 VW Jetta

07 Tahoe LTZ 4x4

Over the firewall, out the antenna, into the router, shot to the modem, out the transponder, bounce into space, off the satellite, over their firewall, into the forums .... nothing but NET

Last edited by Jeremy; 09-01-2009 at 07:21 AM.
Jeremy is offline   Reply With Quote