Forum Premium Memership Signup   

Go Back Forum > GAGT - Modifications - Sponsored by > All Show (Appearance modifications)

Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-17-2009, 05:31 PM   #1
porfessional thug
dand2392's Avatar
AKA: dan
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: ??????
Posts: 393
Vehicle: 03 grand am gt
dand2392 Gettin' there
what kind of paint

what kind of paint would you use to paint the chrome plates on this rim. i want to paint the 6 chrome plate things i the center of the wheel black.
dand2392 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 11:41 PM   #2
DrFabulous's Avatar
AKA: Matt
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Twin Cities, MN
Age: 33
Posts: 9,670
Vehicle: 2015 Tahoe
DrFabulous has made plenty of valid pointsDrFabulous has made plenty of valid points
What type of material is it?

I believe duplicolor (or whatever they are called) makes a rim paint, sold in parts stores.

'05 Honda CR-V
100% stock
'15 Chevrolet Tahoe
100% stock
'16 Ford F-150
100% stock work truck
DrFabulous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 11:54 PM   #3
GAGT - Senior Member
boost21's Avatar
AKA: -_-
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Midwest
Posts: 2,766
Vehicle: turbo ls1
boost21 a trusted member
I say colored vinyl so when you decide you don't like it you can remove it and not ruin the finish.
boost21 is offline   Reply With Quote

dunlop, holeshot, r-tech, rims, wheels

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:25 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2011