Old 07-20-2015, 12:29 PM   #1
young gun
GRAD SCHOOL FUN

AKA: Erik
Vehicle: 00' GAGT
young gun a trusted member
Met a Mass hole, came back with a...

So the start of my day ~6am

Had to drag my friend out of bed so I started my day later than I wanted to but the drive took about 5 hours. For anyone who may encounter the Masspike, it sucks people can not drive or get the F out of the way. But the cool part was there was a ton of show cars coming back from Carlisle I believe so I got a rolling car show, mostly hot rods and old muscle. Sorry no pictures as I was driving and my friend was mostly sleeping.

Finally got to our destination in Massachusetts and Brendan basically did all the work putting on and aligning the hood. But just as advertised it is basically brand new. Sorry all you get for now is a distant shot because I'm not artsy and you would end up seeing how bad my fenders and paint are .

On the way back the GPS told us about and accident and took us off the expressway onto back roads. I see a sign that says Lebanon Valley and I say hey there is a dragstrip around here. Sure enough over the crest of the hill there it was. You could hear cars running so we pulled in. The gate was open and no one was at the ticket booth so we just wandered in and watched some bracket racing.

We head back and I get some much needed rest from driving, however it had to fricken rain on my brand new hood ughh.

Then as we are almost home this thing comes up on us. I do believe this was a former members.

CARBON FIBERRRRRR SIQQQQQQQ

1984 - Honda Nighthawk 700s - Oldest, quickest and quietess
young gun is offline   Reply With Quote