GrandAmGT.com Forum
http://www.pfyc.com GrandAmGT.com Premium Memership Signup
MilzyMotorsports.com   

Go Back   GrandAmGT.com Forum > GAGT - Modifications - Sponsored by RedlineGoods.com > Member's Car Gallery

Old 07-07-2005, 02:17 AM   #1
Yacdogg
GAGT - Member

Vehicle: 1999 Grand Am GT Coupe
Yacdogg Gettin' there
My 99 Grand Am GT

I will be updating pics soon on my website, My Car Site soon, I just got a trans-am style hood, tog headers, 65mm throttle body, and will be painting the car House of Kolors Neon Green NE503 with green flacks F23 and be painting Neon Orange NE507 with orange flacks F18 tribal flames on the sides, and outline of my dragon tattoo Dragon Tattoo on the hood, and will be painting some interior parts Neon Orange, also will be changing all speakers too elevation audio speakers subs will be changed too X12D (1000w rms+) with rear deck speakers and door speakers will be replaced with elevation audio, they do not have pics or specs on the site yet but will soon, the amps will be replaced with DX1500.1 (1 x 1200 watts RMS @ 2 ohm mono) and DX80.4 (4 x 80 watts RMS @ 4 ohm Stereo). for info on elevation audio go to Elevation Audio (I am opening up a business and will be selling their products) also will be replacing all neons (underbody kit, 2 in back right below side windows, and 2 under front dash) with street fx 2.4 million color leds (will also be selling their products) site is under construction but it is Street FX . Also be getting DHP and getting new head unit an alpine IVA-D901 Alpine IVA-D901 keeping xm radio and also getting navigation setup. I will have all of this done in about 2 to 3 weeks.

Last edited by Yacdogg; 07-07-2005 at 02:19 AM.
Yacdogg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2005, 07:43 AM   #2
Hodge
Chrome Wheel Lover

AKA: CK
Vehicle: 2000 Grand Am Se
Hodge Gettin' there
well post them pictures when you get all of that done