GrandAmGT.com Forum
http://www.pfyc.com GrandAmGT.com Premium Memership Signup
RotorsOnline.com   

Go Back   GrandAmGT.com Forum > GAGT - Main - Sponsored by www.PFYC.com > News From the Gurus

Old 09-29-2003, 10:20 AM   #1
Jeremy
Unpimped my Mazda

AKA: Jeremy
Vehicle: 07 Tahoe LTZ ,12 Jetta
Jeremy a trusted member
Exclamation GAGT.com 2004 Calendar

We're going to try and get this put together this year. What we're looking for are some badass Grand Am's (we're looking for non-stock looking GA's (wheels, body kits, paint, etc.). I know we have tons on the site, so we're looking for some pictures. The pictures will have to be high resolution (1280x1024 at least). Please post up a small version of the picture and if we want to use it, we will contact you via email to get the original large image emailed to us.

We're looking to do 12 month calendar with one vehicle per month. We can also do a collage version that has all the vehicles pictured on one page and all 12 months below.

link or attach your scaled down pics here and we'll see if we can get 12 (we'll do a voting poll so you guys decide who gets in).

We're looking for pictures of hot cars and cool backgrounds (not just your driveway or parking lot shots).

****EDIT****
I forgot, I don't think you guys have posting access to this forum. I did create a thread where you can put your links.

http://www.grandamgt.com/forum/showt...threadid=22400

12 VW Jetta

07 Tahoe LTZ 4x4

Over the firewall, out the antenna, into the router, shot to the modem, out the transponder, bounce into space, off the satellite, over their firewall, into the forums .... nothing but NET
Jeremy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2004, 09:50 AM   #2
Jeremy
Unpimped my Mazda

Jeremy a trusted member
Just an update. Right before the holidays I received notice from GM's legal folks with information on how we can get rights to use GM's licensed trademarks (i.e. pictures of your cars for the calendars). We have filled out the necessary forms and are awaiting a reply. Once we have approval, we will get the calendars finalized and ready for ordering at the GAGT.com store. We're hoping to have them in the store by mid January.

12 VW Jetta

07 Tahoe LTZ 4x4

Over the firewall, out the antenna, into the router, shot to the modem, out the transponder, bounce into space, off the satellite, over their firewall, into the forums .... nothing but NET
Old 01-18-2004, 04:00 PM   #3
Jeremy
Unpimped my Mazda

Jeremy a trusted member
** UPDATE ** I just received our letter of authorization stating we can legally get the calendars made. I will be sending a copy to CafePress.com to satisfy their copyright stipulations. Keep an eye out within the next few days for a voting poll.

The only "fair" way to decide who should be in it is by picture submission and voting. There will be 10 spots up for grabs (Ryan and I each get our own month).

12 VW Jetta

07 Tahoe LTZ 4x4