GrandAmGT.com Forum
http://www.pfyc.com GrandAmGT.com Premium Memership Signup
CustomCarGrills.com   

Go Back   GrandAmGT.com Forum > GAGT - Regional Boards - Sponsored by Road Lanes Magazine > Midwest Clubs

Old 02-17-2010, 09:26 AM   #1
GrandAmGTTT
Pontiac Club Toledo

AKA: Josh
Vehicle: 1999 Grand Am GT sedan
GrandAmGTTT Gettin' there
Send a message via AIM to GrandAmGTTT Send a message via Yahoo to GrandAmGTTT
3rd Annual Toledo, Ohio Meet

Hello all.

My name is Josh

My wife and good friend Chris (KhellendrosXS) live in Toledo and for the last two years have had a spring meet and greet in the Wildwood metropark in Toledo.
http://www.google.com/search?q=wildw...ient=firefox-a

Wildwood is just off of the 475/23N route and very beautiful. Each year we invite the local Toledo Tuners which consists of all sorts of local tuner (not ricer) cars for a barbecue in the park. Last year was pretty good but we would love for a lot more people to make the trip this year.

In the last two years we have also gone to a Toledo Mudhens game. The Mudhens are a Detroit Tigers farm team and there is not a bad seat in the house. The tickets cost ($10 for me) and I buy a block every year to get everyone that comes to the meet a seat at the game. The reason we want to get this thread going so early this year is so we can have a big block go to the game this year.

Everone that wants to go is welcome as long as they pay me back for their ticket. So we want to pick a weekend where everyone can come out and join us for a fun filled time of meet and greet and watch some baseball!

Here is a list of the home games for the Mudhens this year:

Please respond with either the 10th/24th of April or May 1st.

http://www.mudhens.com/schedule/2010-april.asp

Please respond ASAP so we can get good seats!

These are all Saturday games and if you are of age Chris has a place to stay if you get shnockered at the game or just need a place to crash.
Flowmaster 80, MDS 8.5mm wires, NGK plugs, LS1 MAF, 65mm TCE TB, MPracing p&p UIM, EGR delete, CAI, heat shield tape, Custom tuned by Chris , ZEX wet kit, ac delete, Front+Rear drilled/slotted rotors, Eibach springs, Front+Rear strut bars, ported and matched 3500 UIM and 3400 LIM, Powder coated Upper/Lower Intake manifolds and valve covers
GrandAmGTTT is offline   Reply With Quote