GrandAmGT.com Forum
http://www.pfyc.com GrandAmGT.com Premium Memership Signup
MilzyMotorsports.com   

Go Back   GrandAmGT.com Forum > GAGT - Main - Sponsored by www.PFYC.com > Requests and Feedback

Old 11-03-2009, 11:58 AM   #1
zeddsdead
GAGT - Member

AKA: zedd
Vehicle: 00 ga
zeddsdead a trusted member
Question registered news post in AAG for free.

Title should be: Registered Newbs post in AAG for free - sorry.

I remember AAG used to buzz like a bee hive. Maybe monetary revenue could increase by allowing newbs to create new threads in AAG section a total of 3 times before being required to become a premium member. It might make for more traffic and more premium memberships, anyway just a thought.
zeddsdead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 12:20 PM   #2
notsoaveragej0e
Causes a ruckus

AKA: Joe
Vehicle: Maligoat
notsoaveragej0e has disabled reputation
I like the idea, but I doubt many new-comers would have much to say in the AAG section right off the bat. Instead, maybe 30 days of arcade and garage privileges could be offered. Also, membership tiers may be another viable option-- for example, tier 1 is the base package, just a membership and whatever it currently is, for $15. Tier 2 would be slightly more, say $25, and would include a GAGT T-shirt and maybe a few decals. Tier 3 would be inclusive of Tier 2, but have a few more things such as a coupon or discount to one of the site sponsors (MP Racing, or the GAGT store, for example). This tier could be a 35 to 50$ option.

Additionally, I think all paid memberships should include GAGT decals for people to put on their cars, as that is free advertising for the site and will drive more traffic here.

Just my thoughts...
Old 11-03-2009, 12:23 PM   #3
stillriza
does not compute

AKA: Reds
Vehicle: 00110110101
stillriza a trusted member
Send a message via MSN to stillriza
Quote:
Originally Posted by notsoaveragej0e View Post
I like the idea, but I doubt many new-comers would have much to say in the AAG section right off the bat. Instead, maybe 30 days of arcade and garage privileges could be offered. Also, membership tiers may be another viable option-- for example, tier 1 is the base package, just a membership and whatever it currently is, for $15. Tier 2 would be slightly more, say $25, and would include a GAGT T-shirt and maybe a few decals. Tier 3 would be inclusive of Tier 2, but have a few more things such as a coupon or discount to one of the site sponsors (MP Racing, or the GAGT store, for example). This tier could be a 35 to 50$ option.

Additionally, I think all paid memberships should include GAGT decals for people to put on their cars, as that is free advertising for the site and will drive more traffic here.

Just my thoughts...
i never thought i'd ever agree with you...but those are actually excellent ideas.

"If the Start Windows Restart when Windows starts check box is checked Windows Restart will start automatically every time Windows is started. - Actual excerpt from a windows program help file"
stillriza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 12:25 PM   #4
notsoaveragej0e
Causes a ruckus

AKA: Joe
Vehicle: Maligoat
notsoaveragej0e has disabled reputation
ha, thanks... I am an evil marketer, afterall.
Old 11-03-2009, 12:54 PM   #5
DrFabulous
FIGJAM

AKA: Matt
Vehicle: 2015 Tahoe
DrFabulous has made plenty of valid pointsDrFabulous has made plenty of valid points
Quote:
Originally Posted by notsoaveragej0e View Post

Just my thoughts...
In for tier 3

01 GASE - R.I.P.
SLP exhaust, CAI, Intrax springs, 17" American Eagle 025s
03 Mazda6 - bye Felicia
Injen CAI, Magnaflow exhaust, 17" American Eagle 025's
01 GAGT - R.I.P.
S&S headers, S&S cat, SLP exhaust, CAI, MPR tune, WS6 hood, H&R springs, 18" American Eagle 077s/18" XXR 006s
03 Saab 9-3 2.0T - bye Felicia
JZW tune, BSR intake, H&R springs/KYB struts, 17" Saab Klingons
06 Honda CR-V - current
100% stock
15 Chevy Tahoe - current
100% stock
DrFabulous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 11:00 PM   #6
Jeremy
Unpimped my Mazda

AKA: Jeremy
Vehicle: 07 Tahoe LTZ ,12 Jetta
Jeremy a trusted member
lemme think about it and check what options I can play with. pretty sure we can code it to grant access after x days.

12 VW Jetta

07 Tahoe LTZ 4x4

Over the firewall, out the antenna, into the router, shot to the modem, out the transponder, bounce into space, off the satellite, over their firewall, into the forums .... nothing but NET
Jeremy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2010, 06:07 AM   #7
PhantomLover007
'Til I see you again

AKA: Matt
Vehicle: 02 SC/T kitted & M62'd
PhantomLover007 has made plenty of valid pointsPhantomLover007 has made plenty of valid points
Send a message via AIM to PhantomLover007 Send a message via Yahoo to PhantomLover007
I'm in for a tier 3 if it comes w/ coupons to a bikini car wash...

NO GHEY!!!!

My ride:
GA's ONLY SC/T'ed Grand Am according to CarDomain
PhantomLover007 is offline   Reply With Quote