GrandAmGT.com Forum
http://www.pfyc.com GrandAmGT.com Premium Memership Signup
RotorsOnline.com   

Go Back   GrandAmGT.com Forum > GAGT - Main - Sponsored by www.PFYC.com > Newbies & FAQs

Old 12-08-2010, 09:13 PM   #1
needyuoo

Bones---Excellent Show!!

Bones DVD about forensic anthropologist Dr. Temperance Brennan and Special Agent Seeley Booth are all crime-solving, humor, drama, mystery, friendship, love, the dynamic nature of evolution, anthropology, science, psychology , technology, etc. The Tribe DVD cast made up of a group of major actors in the role of different individuals. To learn to appreciate and love every one of the characters when you get to know them. Incredibly intelligent, incredibly beautiful but socially awkward Dr. sons of anarchy DVD Brennan has definitely stolen my heart, despite his faith in any psychological, and its (mild) arrogance towards his colleagues and his partners Booth. Booth, the last good warm heart of a lion and a smile to die. Incredible chemistry of the two main characters of Brennan and Booth think is the main reason why this show is good to watch. MI5 DVD These two opposites make a great success and a sexy team. Their relationship is intense, true blood DVD challenging, intimate, complex, bitter and still vague. Depth 4 seasons this show has managed to find a definition of interesting.
Old 12-08-2010, 09:25 PM   #2
PhantomLover007
'Til I see you again

AKA: Matt
Vehicle: 02 SC/T kitted & M62'd
PhantomLover007 has made plenty of valid pointsPhantomLover007 has made plenty of valid points
Send a message via AIM to PhantomLover007 Send a message via Yahoo to PhantomLover007
... Nothing to do w/ FAQ..

My ride:
GA's ONLY SC/T'ed Grand Am according to CarDomain
PhantomLover007 is offline   Reply With Quote