GrandAmGT.com Forum
http://www.pfyc.com GrandAmGT.com Premium Memership Signup
RedlineGoods.com   

Go Back   GrandAmGT.com Forum > GAGT - Modifications - Sponsored by RedlineGoods.com > All Go (Performance modifications) > Custom Tuning

Old 08-19-2011, 12:38 PM   #1
G.I.Ceo
Skinny Wolfe

AKA: Randy
Vehicle: 2002 Grand Am Gt
G.I.Ceo Gettin' there
Max Turbine Torque Tcc Locked

I am new to tuning but was told I need to change my tourque management settings. The reason is because my HP I believe is more then what my PCM was originaly set for. My PCM is a off the shelf DHP v1.0 that I have made slight changes to as of late. I have a 02 GA 3.4l GT. So I was wondering what the Max Turbine Torque TCC Locked is because my value is set at 247.5 ft/lb's and I was told I should change it to 280 to support the mods I have. I have since added S&S headers, full 2.5" exhaust with high flow cat, Ported Upper and Lower intakes, 65mm TB, CAI, EGR Delete and a few other small things. So what do you guys think? Also What is the Max Turbine Torque Tcc Unlock for? I did post this on Powrtuner.com but I figured i would probably get a faster response on here.

Garrett GT35 / Turbo Headers / 2.5" high flow DP / Custom SLP Exhaust / Ported 3500 Heads / Ported 3500 UIM/LIM / 65mm TB / Turbonetics Evolution WG / Greddy Type-RS BOV / Casper Adjustable FPR / Casper High Speed Fan Switch / Speedbuilt F/R STB's / Next Level F/R Sway bars / Eibach Springs / Dual Gauge Pod with Aeroforce Gauges /
DDM 5000K HID's / Big Four Upgrade / HP Tuners and more!

"Living is doing everything you want to do and dying is everything else"
G.I.Ceo is offline   Reply With Quote