GrandAmGT.com Forum
http://www.pfyc.com GrandAmGT.com Premium Memership Signup
RedlineGoods.com   

Go Back   GrandAmGT.com Forum > GAGT - Main - Sponsored by www.PFYC.com > Requests and Feedback

Old 05-25-2012, 02:30 AM   #1
jayceeintiill

i am here to introduce myself

I am happy that for around a year as I come up to this nice site to join on. I am very attracted and nice as I handle people and society. I wanna say thanks to to all the admin of this site for allowing me to socialize without any hesitations. You can call me if you have something to ask or favor to ask. I hope anybody can visit my personal profile as they look at on this site and I wanna give thanks a lot. I am an author and a writer for several books, magazines, journals articles and blogs in different areas. So, if anybody has a question for their writings you can ask help from me. I am here first and foremost not to spam, but to explore my ideas in writings, to meet many people which I can share my personal problems and befriend also. I have known a lot of people which I prefer to listen their own stories too. If wanna befriend on me, don't be afraid because I will sincerely listen and give you a piece of advice. I have some product used to sell also, not for the purpose of profit but just a purpose of living. Well, everyone can say that I am spamming, it's up to you guys, but for me I just want to live also.

These are the product I tend to sell ,

Top Vaporizer - Volcano Vaporizer - Vaporizer

The products that I am selling are well-made and have a durable and flexible texture which insured you that it can live longer. These are also registered and licensed by the different bureaus here and in any parts of the world. Some of these product are sold through ordering on the internet because some are not available on their area, but no one had been return for some certain reason,so it's just mean that my product are safe and reliable.

Nobody can judge me for what I am, I just wanna make friends, friends, and friends, If you think bad things on me then I can't blame you for you also have things worth to blame on. Thank you friends and people out there for leaning your eyes to read my articles .
  Reply With Quote Received Infraction
Old 05-25-2012, 04:39 AM   #2
MAC the KNIFE
always cuttin' up

AKA: MAC
Vehicle: Red 99 GT coupe
MAC the KNIFE a trusted member
spambot

2009 G8 gt
no more Big Gears, buh-bye coilovers... illusions of making this a racecar have passed. 12.78 @112.. not a bad grocery getter
-still LOUD AS FCK though

2006 GTO completely stock. rip at 39k.

99 GAGT 108k miles, Borla cat-back, CAI, 65mm TB, EGR delete, WOT-tech intakes, F-Body Brakes w/ Hawk HPS pads.
Suede headliner, heated seats, jvc HU, infinity speakers+amp+subs, LEDs
-probably less than 1000 miles on it in the last 3 years...
MAC the KNIFE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 03:55 PM   #3
VISITANTE
GAGT - Newbie

AKA: Jesus
Vehicle: 1999 malibú ls
VISITANTE Gettin' there
buenas tardes. quien me puede ayudar. estoy buscando una pieza del aire acondicionado. el numero de parte es 15359314 es de un malibu ls mod 1999. en donde puedo adquirir la pieza.
VISITANTE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 05:51 PM   #4
[ChaosweaveR]
So that's Vtec...

AKA: Chris
Vehicle: 2005 Honda Accord EX-L
[ChaosweaveR] has made plenty of valid points[ChaosweaveR] has made plenty of valid points
Send a message via AIM to [ChaosweaveR]
Two for one special!

2005 Honda Accord EX-L Coupe: K24A4
2003 Mitsubishi Galant ES: 4G64
Follow my unique blog on FB ------> Mighty the Armadillo
Problem, ricers?
[ChaosweaveR] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2012, 01:15 AM   #5
SikMindz
BOLD Yellow

AKA: D
Vehicle: 2003 BMW E39
SikMindz has made plenty of valid pointsSikMindz has made plenty of valid points
Quote:
Originally Posted by VISITANTE View Post
buenas tardes. quien me puede ayudar. estoy buscando una pieza del aire acondicionado. el numero de parte es 15359314 es de un malibu ls mod 1999. en donde puedo adquirir la pieza.
Without knowing your problem I'd start here:
HVAC 1,2 not working - Replacing the fan blower resisitor

Part #: 15359314
GM List: $23.09
GMParrtsDirect.com: (www.gmpartsdirect.com) $11.54

The rest of you guys are idiots.
SikMindz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 07:49 AM   #6
HVLPspraygun

There are several different sizes and systems of HVLP spray guns available on the market. Small guns can be used for touch up jobs or for applying graphics to motorcycles or vehicles, while standard guns are used for painting entire vehicles. What's more compared with the conventional gun, those HVLP spray gun could be developed and designed into two types, one is for air pressure gun and the other is for turbine HVLP system. A turbine gun is the ideal choice for factory finish and could work efficiently in large projects.

Reply With Quote Received Infraction
Old 06-29-2012, 05:24 AM   #7
MAC the KNIFE
always cuttin' up

AKA: MAC
Vehicle: Red 99 GT coupe
MAC the KNIFE a trusted member
i can't think of a grand am owner that DOESN'T need one of these babies!!!

the butthole actually put his location as shanghai.. sik, tell your cousins to knock it off already

2009 G8 gt
no more Big Gears, buh-bye coilovers... illusions of making this a racecar have passed. 12.78 @112.. not a bad grocery getter
-still LOUD AS FCK though

2006 GTO completely stock. rip at 39k.

99 GAGT 108k miles, Borla cat-back, CAI, 65mm TB, EGR delete, WOT-tech intakes, F-Body Brakes w/ Hawk HPS pads.
Suede headliner, heated seats, jvc HU, infinity speakers+amp+subs, LEDs
-probably less than 1000 miles on it in the last 3 years...
MAC the KNIFE is offline   Reply With Quote