Forum Premium Memership Signup   

Go Back Forum > GAGT - Technical - Sponsored by > Technical Q&A

Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-28-2013, 08:57 AM   #1
GAGT - Newbie
AKA: Todd
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Central Ohio
Posts: 3
Vehicle: 2004 Grand Am GT
ToddW65 Gettin' there
Crossover Pipe Stud/Nut Part Numbers

Does anyone know the part numbers for the studs/nuts that hold the crossover pipe to the exhaust manifold. I've searched & searched and so far nothing but the manifold to head numbers. '04 GAGT 3.4L

ToddW65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2013, 11:12 AM   #2
GAGT - Senior Member
AKA: Phil
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Fort Wayne, IN
Age: 34
Posts: 1,101
Vehicle: 2001 Grand Am GT Coupe
O1GAGT Gettin' there
Not sure on the part number for the studs, however on my last build I used a bolt and two lock nuts rather than getting new studs from the dealer.
"The world's best cam combined with a poor set of heads will produce an engine that's a dog. But bolt on a set of great heads even with a poor cam, and that engine will still make great power." ~John Lingenfelter
O1GAGT is online now   Reply With Quote

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 09:25 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2011